Chapter:3

He turned and pressed me against the wall. "I'm still wanting to take you out tonight." He declared. I shoved him into a jock and walked away. Of course I could hear what they were saying.

I walked into my next class and sat down. Becky came in and sat next to me. I turned to talk to her. Our English teacher wasn't in the room yet.

"Kale is literally trying to pick me up. I keep telling him no but he's wanting me to go on a date with him later." I told her. "Best advice is to date one of the guys. They all hate Kale with a passion." She told me.

Logan and Xavier came in and sat down behind us. Kirk came in a few seconds later and sat in front of Becky. Kale came in with a black eye and bruised jaw. I smirked. He was glaring at me.

"What exactly did you do?" She asked. "He pushed me up against a wall so I shoved him into an unexpecting jock." I said. "There's no way you can shove him." She said.

"That's what he thought." I said. "Could you both stop talking." Logan said behind me. Mr. Rush came in and gave us our assignment. Becky and I talked almost all hour.

Once it was over I walked with her to our next class. Out of no where I was shoved against a wall. "Don't you dare say a word. You know what you did." Kale said holding me against the wall.

"And I told you I'm not interested in your a**." I said before stomping his foot hard. He let me go but not for long. "I don't care what you think about my a**. Your going out with me tonight no matter what you think."

That's it I've had enough it's only two hours and he's freaking annoying. I kneed him in a place and stormed off for my next class. Never looking back.

I sat down in my seat waiting for the bell to go off. Amber came in with Fisher holding her hand. She sat down next to me with Fisher sitting behind her. "Ok I heard you almost gave Kale a tail whooping in the hall. Explain."

"He keeps hitting on me and it's not working." I simply say. "You may be the person to put him in his place." She told me. "He's lucky non of us have seen him do it." Fisher said. "Oh I guarantee follow me around until lunch and you'll get your chance." I said.

Then the whole gang entered. We all sit together. Becky sat in front of me with Kirk next to her. Xavier was behind me. Logan and Aaron behind him and Fisher. "Good thing we have next hour together too." Fisher said.

The guys looked at him. "She's been beating Edwards up most of the morning already. One more hour and it will be the whole morning. I want to see it for myself." Fisher told them.

"Hey I'll walk with ya, my class is right next door." Xavier said. Once class was over I jumped up and went out of the room. I rounded the corner seeing Kale walking my way.

I wanted to avoid him but before I could he grabbed me and shoved me against the wall pinning me there. "I don't care who you think you are. You do not disrespect me. You will learn who you are and where your place is in this school. Do you understand?"

I didn't answer him. "Do you understand?" He said pressing himself into me. "Yo Edwards." He turned to see Xavier and Fisher coming this way.

He let me go and stalked away. "Thanks." I told them as they got closer. "No problem. He's scared of us anyway." Xavier said putting his arm around me.

Once at the doors we split ways with me and Fisher going into our class room. I sat down realizing that Kale was sitting behind me. "Alright class turn to page thirty four and start reading. Then we'll take notes the last twenty minutes of class." Mrs. Evlow said. He put his foot up on my chair. Then started bouncing his foot.

Finally I got irritated and jabbed him with my pencil. "Mrs. Evlow Tessie stabbed me with her pencil." Kale shouted. "Kale move. Tessie didn't do anything." She told him. He got up and moved to the far back of the classroom.

We took notes as she said we would. Once the bell rang I bolted out of the room. I dodged other students and Kale running out to the parking lot. Once I got to my truck I put the tailgate down and jumped up.

I got my lunch out and homework. I ate waiting for the girls to get here. Once they did I was done and working on homework.

Math homework. "Oh my gosh your working on that?" Becky asked jumping up. I nodded. "Because I've got no time for homework." I told her. "Whatever you've got to have time to do that." I glared at her.

"I've never had time to do homework since I was eleven." I told her. Amber was now sitting next to me. Logan was doing his homework too. So was Kirk, Fisher and Aaron.

"So? Lighten up and have fun!" She told me. "You know Beck I think I might try to get most of mine done before this afternoon." Amber said getting hers out.

Xavier came out and sat on my tailgate near me. I was stumped on a problem. "Having trouble?" He asked. I nodded. He showed me how to work out problems like that. "It's algebra four you'll take it next year." He told me.

Logan's POV
Xavier is getting too close to her. The girls I can understand, but him? With his history when she learns of it she'll feel uncomfortable around him. All morning I had to hear about her beating Edwards up. Then Xavier and Fisher both said that he shoved her. Then she got him in the leg with her pencil.

I'm just going to be honest here and say she is beautiful and I would get to know her if I had free time right now, but I'm too busy working on the ranch with Wyatt gone.