21.

Chapter Twenty One: The Letter.

Harley,

Imnleaving Gotham because if I see you I don't know what I will do honestly, I don't want to kill you but I have no clue what the other part of me will do..

For years I wondered if my parents would have been nice and caring or mean and hateful.. You we're nice to me.. I thank you for that but I honestly didn't want to know that my nparemts we're psycho people.. Too weird for me.

Arkhamnwasnt so bad by the way,  I was too care if great by Mrs DaVoe, I don't know where in will end up for now but, I might just come up with a new name and settle down as a normal person -if I can.

Tell Frost I said to jot forget to feed Killer Croc every time he comes over (it's something I found at he pet store don't tell K.C but it's special food for fish)

Me and DeadShot also said good bye along with everyone else I was wishing you would come down but, you didn't.

Let me clear my head,  I don't know how long it will take but, maybe one day I will come back to Gotham.. And maybe me and Joker can raise some hell..

I don't know about his though Harley.. I don't know if I can ever forgive you for throwing me into Arkham.

Oh and tell C.J thanks for the ring.

-Bailee or Spade... Whoever the hell I am.

Harley looked upon from rereading the letter and cried as she clutched it to her chest:

"I didn't want you to hate me."