Part 1:

August 2015-Real nightmare

Y/n: "I have to tell you something important. Call me back when you see this message."
It' s a really hot day so you went to the beach. Your life in this two months went upside down.
You want to clean your mind and change some things that went wrong.
You and your boyfriend have been in relationship for almost two years. You were a fist- year-high schooler and all you wanted is to runaway from home . You didn't have good relationship with your parents so you found this guy. Actually he found you sitting alone , listening to music and spacing out outside your class. He was two years older than you ; so he was your senior.
In the beginning you were so excited and happy as you thought that you founded a way to get away from your parents. The first year everything looked like a fairytale. Your parents didn't bother you at all as they got to trust that guy so you were free. But after one year everything changed. He asked you something that you weren't ready to give. That was your body. He started to planning things like wedding , family and children. He did understand that you were only sixteen. That scared you. You realised that you did't want something like that. You only saw him as a friend.
While you were walking near the beach , you felt your cellphone ringing. It's him.
Boy: "Hey were are you? I saw your message. What happened? Is everything okay?"
Y/n: "Yes but we have to talk."
Boy: "Where are you? "
Y/n:" At the usual place."
Boy: "Ok I'm coming."
After half an hour he was there. He parked his car and come and sit next to you.
Boy: "Are you ok? You look pale.
He was right. The past few days you couldn't sleep."
Y/n: "Yes I'm fine."
Boy: "So what you wanted to say?"
Y/n: "We have to break up. I can't continue like this. I told you before I see you only as a friend. Remember the day we first met? I told you I can't see you as something else but only as a friend. That was our agreement. And you agreed."
His gentle smile disappeared from his face.
Boy: "What are you talking about. I love you and you have to stay with me. "
Y/n: "You don't understand. I don't want to be with you anymore."
Boy: "Shut up. Stop being such a stupid bitch. You will never escape from me. You belong to ME!!!"
He started shouting and hitting you. That was the first time he had done something like this.
Y/n: "I don't want this any more. You scaring me don' t you see. Please let me go."
You started crying. He pushed you down on the sand and took a piece of wood. He started hitting you with that and swearing you.
Boy: "No I'm not letting you go. You will stay with me for ever. No one is taking you away from me. If you leave me I will kill you with my own hands."
Y/n: "Please I know you don't want to do this to me. You are a good person. Please stop it it hurts. "
You were desperated and took all your courage to turn your body to face him. Your back was bleeding and your left leg almost broken from the fall. You took the first rock you found and you throw it on his head. He felt down unconscious. You tried to stand up and went to his car. You drove away.
You went home packed your things and took your passport. When you arrived at the airport you threw away your cellphone and you took a flight to Korea.