Part 6

Trying to forget

No one's POV:
Namjoon was at the dance room with the other members. They were practicing for their  Come Back. Suddenly Namjoon slipped and felt on the floor.
  Jungkook: "Hyung are you okay?"
  They all stopped dancing and got around Namjoon. He was still lying on the floor with his left hand covering his eyes and the right hand was steadying next to his body.
  Hoseok: " Let me help you sit."
While they were trying to sat him back; he groaned in pain.
  Namjoon: " Guys stop; I think my hand is broken."
  Suga: "Then you have to go to the doctor. Just in case. Maybe you hurt it and not broke it."
  Namjoon: "Wait; first I have to sent a text. Jimin can you bring me my phone? It's in my back bag."
  Jimin: "Okay."
  Jin: "Who are you texting to?"
  Namjoon: "To Y/n. I don't want her to worry about me. She has a lot of problems. You know what I'm talking about."
  Jin: "Yes I know."
  Jimin: "Here it is."
  Namjoon: "Thanks."
Message: Y/n, I'll be late so don't wait me for dinner. I'll text you when I'm coming back. Sorry."
Y/n's text: "Okay."
  Namjoon: " Okay. Let's go now."

At the doctor:
  Doctor: " It's nothing serious. Your muscles are fine the only thing is that you broke it. Don't worry; it's going to be healed very soon. In one month it'll be like knew and strong. But you must take care of it and not stressing it."
  Namjoon: " Okay doctor thank you."

Namjoon's POV:
I left from the hospital and I headed back home. It's almost 10 o'clock.
I hope Y/n is sleeping. I don't want her to see me like this. She will freak out.
I opened the door and the lights were on. That's strange. I walked in and I heard someone crying. My mind went blanc.
W-what's going on? Is he here?
I run through the living room and I saw her hitting herself and crying.
  Namjoon: "Y-y/n?"

Y/n's POV:
I think I heard his voice.I turned around and I saw him standing there; alive.

  Namjoon: "What happened? Why are you crying?"I run and I felt inside his arms

I run and I felt inside his arms.
  Y/n: " I thought I lost you. Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"
Then I saw his hand. I couldn't hold myself and I started crying harder.
  Y/n: "I'm-I'm s-so sorry. It's a-all my fault."
  Namjoon: "W-what? No it's not your fault. It was an accident in the practice room."
   Y/n: "He didn't do this to you?"
   Namjoon: "Wait; what? Did he contact you again? What did he said?"
   Y/n: "H-he said you won't come back and that he took care of you. I thought he killed you; that I won't be able to see you again."
My tears keep on dropping non stopped. He dried my tears with his thumps and looked me in the eyes.
  Namjoon: "I will never leave you do you hear me? I will always be here for you. When he will call you again tell me okay? Don't let him play with your life and try to forget him. Promise me you won't cry again."
  Y/n: "O-okay. I'll try."
He hanged me and he kissed me on my forehead.
  Y/n: "Are you hurting?"
  Namjoon: "A little bit. But I will be fine in one month. Don't worry about it."
He threw me a smile.

"He threw me a smile

Namjoon: "Come. Let's go to sleep."
  Y/n: " I don't want to. Can I stay awake? I don't want to see a nightmare again."
  Namjoon: "You will be fine. I will protect you."
We lyed on my bed and after a few seconds he felt asleep.

"We lyed on my bed and after a few seconds he felt asleep

"Thanks for everything you've done for me. I really appreciate it."

Without noticing I felt asleep too.