Part 3:

I'll be right here
  Screaming in your sleep was something that every night happens. You just can't stop it.
Your P.O.V
  This time I woke up from the same nightmare. I can't escape from this; it's my life. To survive I have to run.
I was sweating and I was trembling.
  Guy: "Calm down you are safe now. He left."
  Y/n:" Who are you? Where am I?"
  Guy:" My name is Namjoon and you are in my home."
  Y/n:" W-what?"
  Namjoon:" Don't worry. I'm not gonna hurt you. Your name?"
  Y/n: " I'm Y/n. Thanks for saving me."
I was trying to sit down but I felt dizzy.
  Namjoon:"Hey take it easy. You want some water?"
  Y/n:" Yes please."
He left the room. I don't know why but I feel like I can trust this guy. He came back after a few minutes with a glass of water in his hand.
  Namjoon:"Here drink this."
He gave me some painkillers.
  Y/n:" Thanks for everything."
My eyes were so heavy and i couldn't keep them open.
  Namjoon:"  You need some rest ;go back to sleep.  If you need anything I will be right here."
He sat on the armchair opposite the bed and without noticing I felt asleep.

" He sat on the armchair opposite the bed and without noticing I felt asleep

Namjoon's P.O.V
Who was that guy? Why he was chasing her? She looked so afraid and helpless. I hope I've done the right thing. I have to call Jin he may knows what to do with her.
  Namjoon:" Jin can you come at my house tonight.? I have to tell you something."
  Jin:"  What happened? Is everything okay?"
  Namjoon:" Yes; it's just that I need your advice for something."
  Jin:" Ok. Give me half an hour."

Your P.O.V
After almost two hours I woke up. Namjoon wasn't there. I don't want to be alone. It's scaring me. I got out of the room. I don't know where I'm going and I don't't hear his voice.
  Y/n:" Namjoon? Are you here? Please answer me."
He doesn't answer. My heart is pounding like crazy. I'm starting to trembling. I'm so scared; my eyes are full of tears and I can't see where I'm going.
  Y/n:" Namjoon please answer me. I'm scared."
I 'm walking in the dark hallway and it's so quiet. I see someone standing in the end of the hallway.
Oh my God. Is it him. Please no.
He start walking towards me.
  Y/n: " Please stay away from me."
I am walking backwards without looking were I was going. My hole body is shaking and my legs became weak. The dark shape was coming closer and closer. I can't catch my breath and I'm feeling dizzed. I lost my balance and I felt on the floor.
  Y/n: " Namjoon; Please save me."
I started screaming Namjoon's name. I felt two hands around my body hugging me.
  Namjoon:" Don't worry I hold you."
I am so frightened and started crying loud.
  Y/n:" I thought you left me alone. There is someone over there. Please save me."
I heard steps coming closer. I shut my eyes down and I hid inside Namjoon's arms.
  Guy:" I heard screamings. Is everything okay?"
  Namjoon:"Jin you scared her."
  Jin:"I am so sorry. I didn't meant to. I am Jin. Are you alright?"
I'm still trembling in his arms and my voice disappeared.
  Namjoon:" Come  I'll take you to the living room."
He took me in a bridal position inside his arms and took me to the living room. He placed me on te sofa  and he was ready to leave me here to go to the kitchen. Before he leaves, I took his hand. He looked back at me.
  Namjoon:" I'll make you some tea. Don't worry he is my friend."
  Y/n:" O-okay"
  Jin:"I'm sorry I didn't want to scare you. "
  Y/n:". It's okay I'm sorry for screaming at you. That was so childish from me. I'm Y/n. Your name is Jin right?"
  Jin:"Yes and I'm Namjoon's friend. Nice to meet you even like that."
Namjoon came back with a cup of tea.
  Namjoon:"Take this. It's gonna help you calm down."
He sat next to me.
  Namjoon:"So now you know each other ; could you tell us what happened with the other guy??"
  Y/n,:" I-i don't feel ready to tell you about this. I'm sorry."
  Namjoon:" It's ok take your time. Tonight if you want you can stay here in the guest room next to mine."
  Y/n: " thank you. "
We stayed there the 3 of as talking about lot of different things until we felt asleep.