Part4

Dark dreams
No one's POV:
  You are running in the dark town. Someone is after you. You turn around to see his face but you can't; it's too dark to see. But you have this terrible feeling that it's him. Suddenly you stop running; something holds you freeze. He is coming towards you and he is holding a knife inside his hands. You are so scared; he is going to kill you like he said. You're so desperated and started screaming and hitting the air with your hands.
  Y/n: "Live me alone. Please!!!!"
He was was only one meter away from you. He placed his left hand around your neck and the other one, which was holding the knife, was in front of your eyes.
  Y/n:"Please let me go."
He draw with the knife a line on your cheek and he licked the blood.You almost get drowned from your tears. You don't want to die.
  Ex: " Why you left me? Wasn't I good for you? We didn't have fun?"
He started laughing.

Namjoon's POV:
  I woke up from Y/n's screaming. It seems that even in her dreams he is chasing her. Who the hell is this guy? What does he want from her?
I got closer to her. She looks so afraid and she is sweating. Maybe I should wake her up.
  Jin: "What's going on?"
  Namjoon:"I think she is having a nightmare; again."
  Jin: "What do you mean again?"
  Namjoon: " It's her second nightmare  from yesterday. I don't know what's in her head. I think she must be very scared of him."
  Jin: "Who is 'he' ?"
  Namjoon: " I don't know"
  Y/n: " P-please l-let me g-go."
She is whispering. Something looks wrong. She is barely breathing and she is trembling.
  Namjoon: " Jin we must wake her up. She is not breathing right."
  Jin: " No don't do it. She must fight it on her own."
  Namjoon: " Don't you see? She is drowning in her tears. I think we must wake her up before is too late."
I was ready to wake her up but Jin took me away from her.
  Namjoon: " What are you doing? She is going to die!!! Let me wake her!!!"
 Jin: "I told you no. It's her nightmare. She must get it over alone. Even though it's just a dream."
She started screaming and hitting the air. She put her hands around her neck   like something or someone was struggling her. She can't breath and she is fighting with her self.
  Namjoon: "She is killing her self let me go there."
Even Jin was scared now. He let me go. I run to her and i moved her arms from her neck. But then her breath was gone. I can't feel her breathing. Jin runs next to her. He is a nurse so he knows what to do.
  Jin: "Move aside."
He placed her on the floor and checked the pulse of her heart. It seems her heart had stopped. He started performing CPR on her. After a few seconds she started breathing again. She opened her eyes.

Y/n's POV:
I opened my eyes and I started crying non stop. I couldn't bare it. I still feel his hands around my neck and his breath on my face. I hanged my self while I was trembling. I felt two hands around me and I startled.
  Namjoon: "Shhh. It's me. Everything is going to be okay. I'm here."
  Y/n: "I was so scared. I thought I was going to die."
Namjoon was holding me tight.
  Jin: "You have to tell us what is going on. We have to know."
  Namjoon: "Jin let her calm down first. She can't even speak"
  Y/n: "N-no. H-he is r-right. You m-must k-know."
I took all my courage  I told them everything from the beginning. I told them what happened between me and him and why he is chasing me.
  Jin: " I thing you must stay with someone; because it seems that guy is a psychopath."
  Namjoon: " She can stay with me. Is it okay with you?"
He looked me in the eyes waiting for my answer.

  Y/n: " I don't want to be a burden for you

  Y/n: " I don't want to be a burden for you."
  Namjoon: " You are not a burden. So it's been decided then; you are staying here."