11// Purple bruise.

C H A N D L E R

"What the hell!" I yelled at the two.

I soon saw Katelyn walk towards me and push me out of the way of the door and storming off angrily.

"What the hell happened!?" I yelled at Brianna

"She attacked me!" She shrieked.

"She what?!" I stormed off to Katelyn's room.

I began pounding on the door .

"Katelyn, open the fucking door now!" I began yelling.

"GO AWAY CHANDLER!" she shouted back, I could hear her crying.

"NO OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!"I yelled back.

This time there's was no reply.

"KATE!" I yelled one last time.

Finally a door opened and I walked in angry.

Her cheek was red.

She walked to the bathroom and wiped the tears from her eye with some toilet roll.

K A T E L Y N

Suddenly my face began to sting, chandler slapped me!

My jaw dropped and suddenly I was furious.

I grabbed his shoulders an rammed him out of the door.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU ASSHOLE!" I shouted before slamming the door.

Then I remembered we were doing a panel in 30 minutes. Shit.

**Time skip to panel**

There was a heck of a lot of tension during that panel.

A member of the audience got up and asked chandler a question.

"This is completely off topic; but how do you feel about some of the stuff people say about Brianna?"

"I really hate it, she's a really nice person and unless you've met her people have no right to be rude to her and call her names..."

"Like a psycho bitch" I muttered quietly under my breath. Turns out it wasn't so quiet and that the microphone had picked up me saying that.

Oh my god, what did I just do?! My eyes widened realising the audience heard.

Chandlers face was shocked and full of hate.

I quickly ran off backstage.

Not long after Chandler followed behind.

"My god Chandler, can you leave me alone." I said cried.

"No, how dare you attack my girlfriend earlier and now your being rude about her in front of an audience " He said angrily

"I was only saying what was true. I did not attack her, she attacked me! She grabbed me by my neck and threatened me, slapped me twice and then did this to me..." I said bending down and rolling up my jeans to reveal a huge purple bruise on my shin.

Chandler gasped.

"You're lying , I don't believe you." He said.

I began crying heavily.

"Fine don't believe me, I don't care. But I know what happened!" "Oh yeah and I never want to talk to you again." I said before running away from him.

I got straight into my car and drove back to my hotel.

A/N sorry for such a bad chapter but I had really bad writers block.

Also just a quick disclaimer, I am sure Brianna is a really nice person but for the story I'm making her a not very nice person to make it more dramatic. So please not hate.

Chloe