17// Take me home.

C H A N D L E R

It's been two days since Katelyn's accident, her leg is healing well and she gets to go home today.

I'm going to be staying with Kate in her house to look after her because her parents are out of town.

"You ready Kate?" I said to her whilst she sat in the wheel chair.

"You bet I am, I cant stand being in this room any longer." She said chuckling.

She has a set of crutches to use, but its hospital rules that she has to be taken to the car in a wheelchair.

"Hey, I'm just gunna swing past my house and pick up a few bits and then we can go anywhere you'd like, unless you would like to go straight home?" I asked.

"That's fine, can we go to the Taco bell drive thru?" She had a grin on her face.

"Well Obviously. Anything for you, Kate." I said.

My brother had already packed a bag for me and left it by the door for me

"Okay I'll only be a few minutes Kate, you stay here."

I ran through the door and grabbed my bag, and headed back out again.

"Right, off to Taco Bell we go." I cheered.

*Skip to after taco bell*

I helped Kate out of the car, grabbing her crutches from the boot of the car.

When we got into her house I picked her up bridal style and carried her up the stairs.

She found this extremely funny.

"What a gentleman you are Sir Riggs" She said whilst attempting a posh British accent.

I placed Kate on her bed.

"Anything for you my Lady." I said, whilst bowing to her trying to do a British accent as well.
I failed miserably.

Her room was so cool, she had tonnes of posters on her wall and pictures of her and her friends.

She also had a Ukulele hanging on the wall.

"You play the Ukulele?" I was impressed.

"Ya, I love playing it. I also play the keyboard."

"Think you could teach me sometime?" I asked.

"Sure."
I kissed her on the forehead.

A/N Sorry for a boring chapter, I haven't been writing much for this book lately because I've had writers block.

If you haven't already, you guys should check out my new book 'Surviving together'.