7// Fake Smile.

A/N I wasn't going to upload this for a few more days since I've already uploaded quite a bit in the last few days, but then I saw that 100 people have read this fan fiction. I'm so greatful for all my readers, I honestly didn't think anyone would read this but you guys proved me wrong.
I actually have an Instagram where I create walking dead memes and you can find me at :walking.dead._memes

C H A N D L E R

*A few hours later*

*Skype call*

Brianna: Hey what's up , I thought you weren't calling until 7:30; it's 7 o'clock.

Chandler: Yeah well the thing is I made plans to go to dinner with one of my friends from set, and before you get concerned me and her are just friends. Well I had completely forgotten that I was skyping you later and we our plans are at 7:30. That's why I'm calling you now.

Brianna: I wasn't going to get concerned, I'm not one of those jealous girlfriends. You can hang out with who ever you want chandler. Just one question, why are you taking her to dinner?

Chandler: Well, when I got off the phone with you earlier it was because I was supposed to be going to lunch with Katelyn but then we got into an argument and I said something bad to her and I wanted to make it up to her by taking her out for dinner.

Brianna: That's really nice of you to do Chandler, you're such a great guy.

Chandler: Well I need to go track down my skinny jeans, so I'll see you in four days when you come to walker stalker con.

B R I A N N A

Brianna:Bye.

I said that giving him a fake smile, I was not happy one bit.

Of course I'm not okay with him going out to dinner with another girl.
I just don't want him to see me as one of those controlling girlfriends who wont let their boyfriend go anywhere near another girl.

"It'll be okay Brianna calm down" I muttered

"I'm sure this Katelyn is really nice, I just don't want him taking her to dinner." I said trying to calm myself down

Chandler: Maybe you'll meet her at Walker stalker con, see how nice she is.

Shit
Chandler: Yeah I heard everything you just said, you forgot to hangup.
*beep*beep*
OMG HE'S GUNNA HATE ME NOW FOR LYING TO HIM, HOW COULD I BE SO CARELESS NOT TO HANGUP?