The Black Widow Princess (Closed)

[Name]
"Princess Elizabeth Paldova Cord the second"

[Nickname]
"Your highness"
(Eli)

[Age]
"A lady should never share her age"
(18)

[Gender]
"Princess"
(Female)

[Species]
"Half Enchantress half Succubus,oh so powerful"

[Sexuality]
"Times are changing"
(Bi)

[Personality]
"What a Princess should be"
(Eli is very good at manipulating people, she portraits herself to her kingdom as the 'perfect princess', often in public shown to be bubbly, and all smile, kind and caring. But, as soon as she goes into the castle walls it's as if she's another person. Her true self, is cruel, very sadistic, and she often belittles people below her. She keeps up this facade because that's how her mother would be, so to keep the memory, she is two-faced. If anything gets in her way at all she'll not hesitate to remove it. She keeps her feelings locked up away and the only person who truly knows is her only real friend)

[Likes]
"Getting what I want"
(She likes commanding people, ticking them, death, backstabbing)

[Dislikes]
"Bright"
(Super kind, super sweet people, People that get in her way)

~>Looks Profile<~

[Main appearance]
"Bow down my loyal subject"
(Elizabeth has quite pale skin, she has sparkling blue eyes, with long curly black hair. She often wears light makeup, most of the time red, many don't know though if it's the blood of her victims or not)

 She often wears light makeup, most of the time red, many don't know though if it's the blood of her victims or not)

[Tattoos]
"Why would I hold such a thing?"
(None)

[Piercing]
"Where do you think a girl puts her earrings at?"
(Both ears)

~>Extra Info<~

[Pets]
"Well, he is more of a friend. A raven I named well...Raven"
(A raven that can turn human)

Raven"(A raven that can turn human)