'Hot' Chef. (Closed)

[Name]
"Chef Gold"
(Lucas Gold)

[Nickname]
"Gentle giant, Evil, oh and you can't forget Creep" he spoke with a small smile
(None)

[Age]
"That's up for debate, personally I think I'm twenty eight"
(28)

[Gender]
"Well I'm a so called demi-god"
(Male)

[Species]
"Does demi-god count as one?"
(Demon)

[Sexuality]
"If you like my food then you're ok with me!"
(Bi)

[Personality]
"I'll be in the kitchen!" he chuckled
(Lucas has a warm heart, both literally and figuratively. He is aspirational and passionate about his dreams, and is a workaholic. His appearance comes out as intimidating, and sometimes people will avoid his cooking because they think he poisoned it. Lucas is kind in general and very generous as he likes to cook for others. He can be a bit of a hot-head, but he doesn't mean to be and will excuse himself from the situation if he gets out of hand. Lucas doesn't understand most jokes, and has a odd sense of dark humor)

[Likes]
"Food! Colors, art. I just find human culture amazing!"

[Dislikes]
"Like the saying 'Don't judge a book by their cover', people seem to do that to me all the time. The cold, it's unsettling"

~>Looks Profile<~

[Main appearance]
"Please don't run away..."
(Lucas has quite curly black hair, wide shoulders and a big frame in general. His eyes are a light pink, but they turn red if he gets angry enough)

 His eyes are a light pink, but they turn red if he gets angry enough)

[Height]
"People look up at me, and not in a good way"
(6'4)

[Tattoos]
"I've been meaning to get one of a sun on the back of my neck, I've just been too busy"
(None)

[Piercing]
"I have some in my ears"

~>Extra Info<~

[Pets]
"I'm too busy to get one"
(None)

[Family]
"My uncle is pretty feared"
(His uncle is Hades)

[Background]
"Now that's a looong story"
(Lucas was born in the underworld, he was raised and treated as a prince in living with his uncle Hades. But there was always something off about him, he would always want to watch human souls be put on trial, and hear their cases and stories of the overworld. He would always send time with his aunt, Persephone, and she would go on about how she missed the surface and it's blooming flowers. Upon one of her monthly stays he asked her upon returning to the surface if he could come along. Hades was too busy in work to pay attention to him anyway so when the time came Persephone accepted and brought him to the human world. He was amazed, there were so many bright colors, and there was weather of all sorts. But, what he enjoyed most about the surface was it's food. In the underground there was no need to eat, so up to this point he had never tasted food. Upon his discovery with it, he became obsessed and wanted to know everything about it, taste, smell, the way it was prepared. From then on when Persephone visited the overworld he would happily come and try new foods and recipes he had learned from is previous visit. When he came of legal age he moved to the surface for good and started on his journey to learn everything he could about this art. He went to culinary school, worked at a few restaurants, and became a proud chef. He had worked his way up in the food ladder, and now he resides working day in and out to continue his exploration of foods)

[Powers]
" I can control fire, and if it counts for anything I also have a pretty good taste palette"
(Pyrokinesis)

[Job]
"I'm a pretty famous chef"

[Strengths]
"My ability in the kitchen"
(His resourcefulness wherever he goes, and he is quick on his feet in thinking)

[Weaknesses]
"I dislike the cold"
(He often shy's away from the cold, during Winter time, he would usually travel to his home on the other side of the world just to avoid it. Lucas is very sensitive when it comes to whether people likes his food or not, he'll often overwork himself just to please their taste)

[Usual outfit]
"I'll often wear scarfs and sweaters, anything to keep me warm"

[Anime looks]

[Quotes]"This food is to bland! Here, add a bit more pepper and paprika"

[Quotes]
"This food is to bland! Here, add a bit more pepper and paprika"

"I didn't mean to scare you!"

"It's a warm sunny , don't you think?"

=======================================
Requirements:
None

Scenario 1: (You're having celebration at a fancy restaurant) Any and everyone that you knew had showed up for your big news. You had ordered a table and everyone sat around you as the fancy music played in the background and glasses could be heard clinking together as people toasted. Soon dinner was served as you looked over the menu and ordered. There were just so many choices you weren't sure which one to choose! After everyone had ordered you waited a bit before the food came and you dined. That was probably one of the best meals you ever had, the way it was so flavorful, the texture, everything about it wad delicious! Suddenly a man came out from the back with a chef outfit as he made his way over to your table. He seemed to be staring at you as if he was mentally killing you over and over in his head. You paled a bit as he finally reached you and he clasped his hands together with a smile "How was your meal?" he asked. It was surprising to see someone change their mood so quickly. You looked back over to your empty plate, afterwards to You...

Scenario 2: Make your own