Time itself

[Name]
"Alice Haglas. What is yours?"

[Nickname]
"I am called many things by mortals"
(The Mother of Time, Time keeper, Time)

[Age]
"Time has no age, only it's a experience"

(She is ageless)

[Gender]
"I've been male before, don't ask...I got bored. But I much prefer female, it's more agile"
(Female)

[Species]
"I am time"
(A god)

[Sexuality]
"W-why...I've seen many things, I've experienced it all"
(Pan)

[Personality]
"I don't know how one would go about describing themselves"
(Alice is quite adventurous, she has experienced everything if anything, except...love. She is a hopeless romantic, after all, she has seen couples live and die together. Alice quite enjoys taking risk, though she has OCD, this tends to make her want to follow a certain order when doing things. Everything has to be perfect and go accordingly to plan, in a certain shape, form, and order. She can become serious at times when a situation gets out of hand, but she is fearless in defeating the cause of the problem. She is fun-loving, and sometime she'll just stay in a time period to have fun and explore the world around her. Alice is quite quirky, and she can be very talkative and curious. She might stop you and ask how your day had been, then go on saying how interesting it sounds. Not to mention, she knows her way around machinery like the back of her hand, or well...head. She's inventive, and innovative)

[Likes]
"Getting my hands dirty, exploring new dimensions, inventing"

[Dislikes]
"Idiots who try to change the past. Romantic couples...but it's a beautiful thing to experience, love, I hope till death due them part"

~>Looks Profile<~

[Main appearance]
"I'm a well oiled machine...quite literally"
(Alice will often change her looks every millennium or so. Her to favorites consisting her brown hair, it would either be quite short and curly, or long and straight. She has rocket boots, and usually goggled ontop of her head with a ribbon or sometime on her neck. Alice is partially machine, her heart is literally a clock, and her back is all gears and other mechanics. Her chest opens up to her mechanic heart which instead of beating, ticks. Her eyes glow blue, and when something is wrong in her timeliness her eyes will dim)

 Her eyes glow blue, and when something is wrong in her timeliness her eyes will dim)