Chapter 1

~Lucy~

Yay! Another absolutely horrid day of school. Well at least I don't have to be at home. I absolutely hate school. I guess you could say I hate to be anywhere though. I think I'm going to go sluff school with my friend Sierra again. We just go hang over at her house, I mostly just sleep though.

"Hey Sierra, let's head over to your house today? I don't feel like staying for school today." She looked at me a little unsure. "Well Lucy... I was actually gonna head over to Brian's today..." Why would she be going over there? "Why?" I simply asked her. "Well.. We.. um.. We're kinda going out now.." She said biting her lip. Did she really just say that? He's been teasing her ever since preschool. Now they're dating?!?! "Okay than whatever Sierra. But when he breaks your heart, don't come crying to me!!" Yeah I understand that I might have been a little harsh, but she'll be hurting herself more in the long run. Well, I guess I have no choice but to stay at school today.

*****

Ugghh!! This is so freaking boring! I can't believe that girl left me here! Well to be fair I was pretty rude AND I guess I am overreacting.. maybe just a little. I did meet a new girl today. Her name's Nikki. She's really cool and kinda like me. There are a few differences between us though. For example a he loves to be at school, she says that's her get away from home. Oh and something big... Her cousin is Harry Styles. Yes, the Harry Styles. Ugh. The big flirt that all the sluts swoon over at school. I would never, ever like someone like him. Well.. yeah.. that's her cuzzo. Oh and she does have a little perkiness to her. She's not like all those stupid girls at school though, but she is slightly more energetic than I am. She's already invited me over to her house after school. Apparently her mom works all day long today. It's better that way, I've never done well around adults, so I figured, why not?

School's ending in about ten minutes. Nikki and I have almost all our classes together. It still surprises me that she is his cousin. That she's even related to him. I mean, they are nothing alike!!

*Ring Ring Ring*

As the bell rang signalling it was time to go, I got up and walked out of the room, followed by Nikki. "So.. We're goin' to your house now, right?" I asked while walking with her to her locker. "Yeah. Do yo-" Then her phone cut her off. "Hold on, it's my aunt," she said answering the call. "Hello Auntie," She said smiling then pausing. "Sure but-" It was obvious that her 'Auntie' had cut her off. How rude. " Okay..." She sighed. "But my friend Lucy was going to come over.." She said sounding a little upset. "Really?! Okay... Kay love you too Auntie.... Bye," And with that she hung up. "What's going on?" I asked, curious as to why her aunt even needed to know that I was coming over. It's not like I'd be visiting with her aunt anyway. "Well.. She called to ask if I would come over for dinner.. And I told her that you were going to come over.." I sighed in relief. "So she told me just to bring you.." "WAIT!! WHAT!?!" They wanted me over at their house?? I don't even know them! On top of that, I just barely became friends with Nikki today! This is a little too much. "Please Come Luc!! I promised my mom if she let me live with her I'd try to make more friends, this way she will know and I won't have to go live with my dad." She said with the most terrified look I ever thought I would see on her face.

"Okay, fine I'll come.. but once I'm done eating.. I'm outta there, okay?" She smiled and hugged me. As she did, Sierra came around the corner holding Brian's hand. They were behind Harry and some other guys. "Uhh.. Nikki..." I said, not wanting to see the one I use to call friend. Luckily her and Brian turned down a different hall before reaching us. "Hey Harry!" She yelled down the hall as soon as he caught her eye. "Hey guys, I'll see yuh all later, alright?" And with that, the whole crowed of people split. "So Nik, what's the plans for tonight?" He asked her completely ignoring me, which actually made me relieved. I don't want him to notice me, I hate him. "Well.." She said smiling, "Your mum called and told me that she wanted me to come over for dinner." He smiled at her and shook his head. "Ok, sounds great. "Oh and my friend Lucy will be coming with. She was originally going to come home with me, but since plans changed.." "Yeah I understand," He said looking at me and smirking with a wink. My stomach turned in disgust. "Is this Lucy?" He asked walking towards me. "Yeah. But you better leave her alone!" You bet your ass that he better leave me the hell alone. He stopped in his tracks. "Sure, sure," he whispered, checking me out.

Why would he be checking me out? I mean, I don't even look that great! Just wearing a regular old outfit... ugh why?? "K well I'm leaving now, would you ladies like a ride?" I was about to object, but Nikki beat me to it. "Sure!" Well, this is going to be great! Not. "Come on," He said turning on his heels and heading outside. "Oh let me get that for you," He said taking my bag. Seriously?? Ugh he faking this. I can see right through him, bullshit and all. He took it out to his car and placed it in the back of his car. He went and ran to open the passanger door and waited for me to get in the front, while Nikki casually got into the back. I darted my eyes at him, and gave him a very stern, stone cold look. "Come on, I won't bite. I promise," He said winking. I had my arms folded and slowly walked towards the car. Just before I got in, he whispered in my ear, "I'm really glad you've decided to come." Oh god.

***

The ride to his house was the most awkward ride I've ever had. Most girls would love to be in my position right now. Well, it's more like torcher for me. As we pulled up to his house I jumped out of the car fast, not caring about my bag and sticking to my friend's side. Never again will I sit in the front if he's going be the one driving. There came a point during the drive where Nikki didn't like the music that Harry played, so she put on her own headphones and leaned her head on the glass window, leaving Harry with a complete advantage. I leaned my head on my widow, and moving my body as far away from him as I could. Oh how I wish I would have brought my headphones today. A few minute later, I felt a hand on my thigh. I shoved his hand off of me and groaned in disgust. "Come on babe, don't be that way. I really really want to get to know you." I scoffed. "Sure," Was all I could come to said. Anyways, we're going to head up to her cousin Gemma's room. She wants to introduce me to her. I'm just hoping she's nothing like her brother. As we got to the front door she grabbed my hand and we ran up the stairs to this new strangers room.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

A/N
I'm back!! And hopefully I'll finish my story this time haha ☺️

~Lacey Styles xx