Chapter 3

*RECAP*

As we turned the corner he disappeared. Couldn't he be mature for once? "Hello...?" Really? ""Harr-" All of a sudden I felt a warm hand over my mouth and stiff, buff arm around my waist pulling me back into a room. Ew. "Shhhh.." Really? Nobody could have any idea how badly I wanted to leave that very moment. I pushed his hand away forcefully. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!" I more demanded than questioned. "Babe it's alright." He didn't. "Don't you dare call me babe." I'm tired. For once, I actually wanted to be at home. "Just let me go home."

~Harry~

Why does she wanna go home? I'm just trying to be nice to her. "Why do you wanna go home? All I wanna do is be nice to a beautiful girl," I told her smiling and getting close. "Oh yeah?" She said putting her hands up. "Then why haven't you ever noticed me til now, huh?" To be honest, I have no idea. "Can't answer? Well I can. I'm not your type. We come from two different worlds, and if I did like you.. It would NEVER work out. But like I said I'm not your type, you've made that very clear in the past." Wow. Didn't think that would hurt Styles, did you? No. She's not getting to me. If she doesn't wanna be with me, that's her loss. Wait, what about the past?

~

~

~

~

~Lucy~

I couldn't believe him today. I will never like him. Why'd he talk to me? He should know I don't like the little pathetic swag fags like him. Why was he trying so hard? No. I'm not going to think about him anymore. Screw him. I'm just gonna go to my room and listen to Pierce the Veil, or maybe Sleeping with Sirens?... Hopefully I'll be able to fall asleep. I don't need anybody in my life. They always leave. And I certainly don't need any Harry Styles.

*°*°*

"So do you really need to use the toilet or what?" he asked as we reached the room I had requested to go to in the first place. "No I didn't really have to.. I just wanted to get away from you." We stood in silence again.  The atmosphere started to feel tense and it started to feel hard to breathe. He stood there for a second then crossed his masculine arms across his body. "Well, I'm not really sure why. I just... never knew you existed." "What?" I was really confused now. "I didn't ever talk to you because I never knew you existed."

Wow. How was I not suppose to take that offensive? My face became very serious again. His face had gained a questionable look. "You've bullied me everyday since preschool, and now you're telling me that you've never noticed me til now. Nice excuse Styles."

Without another word I turned around and found my way back to the dining room. I walked in with Anne, Gemma, and Nikki all laughing. They all paused when the saw me walk in. " Is everything alright Luc?" Nikki asked looking really concerned, completely the opposite of how she was seconds ago. I gave her a weak smile. " Yeah everything is fine. I just need to get home soon. My parents are going to be expecting me to be home when they arrive."

Gemma's face became very serious. "It wasn't Harry was it?" she asked, every inch of her covered in worry and concern. "No, no don't worry. I just really need to get home that's all." Anne pursed her lips and stared at me for a second.

"Okay, well thank you very much for coming over and I hope we can meet again soon. Harry, Why don't you give her a ride home?" Damn it.

"It's fine I can walk I don't live that far from here actually." Lie. Hopefully a believable one. "Oh really, well I don't want you going by yourself. Please, just have Harry assist you." She was not giving up on this was she. "Ok well then I guess I'll just have him drive me home, it would be faster, wouldn't it?" Anne smiled really big. "Okay darling, whatever you want." I slowly walked to the front door after giving Anne and Gemma a hug and thanking them for the kind and unexpected invitation. Nikki wanted to stay and catch up some more with her family but promised she'd see me at school tomorrow.

I ran and jumped in the car before Harry got out there. Throwing my head back, I sighed really loud, wishing I could scream. I'm never going back there ever again.

~

~

~

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's crazy coming back and seeing how far I've come in my writing :)

♥/Lacey Styles