Chapter 4

~Lucy~

The whole way home it was quiet. I really didn't want to discuss anything with him right now. He slowly rolled to a stop as the light turned from yellow to red. I stole a glance at him. He was lost in thought. He looked over at me quickly then asked, "Luc, where's your address?" I sighed heavily. I really didn't like when people called me that. Not anymore, not ever again. "Could you please not call me that?" I asked him feeling full of pain and sorrow. "Why?... You know what, forget it. I'm sorry." I guess he really couldn't be that bad. But I can't fall for him. He use to bully me. He's a monster.

"It's fine, Harry," I told him, then pulled up my address. It was actually really far from his house. Thank god I got this stupid ride. As we continued to drive, he leaned over and turned on the radio to some crap. It was awful. He started to sing loudly and it made my ears feel like they were bleeding.

"Ugh you listen to this crap?" He looked over at me and winked. "You know you love it." I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "You wanna hear real music?" I asked him seriously. "Sure. But first I need your address." I had completely forgot what I had been doing earlier. "Oh shit! Right, my bad." I gave it to him and clasped my hands tightly together. "Babe, that's actually really far." I really hated him calling me babe, but I though I should let it go. There's no point in trying to stop him when he clearly won't. When got to my house I ran upstairs to my room dragging him with me. As we got in the door I dropped his hand and ran to my collection of CDs on my shelf next to my stereo. I was so excited to show someone my music, nobody's ever interested.

I pulled down my the album One-x. I knew what song I was searching for.

Let it die by 3 days grace.

I picked it and played it quickly.

We had fire in our eyes

In the beginning I

Never felt so alive

In the beginning you

You blame me but,

It's not fair when you say that I didn't try

I just don't want to hear it anymore

I let it play through and gave him the lyrics to read. Once the song ended he didn't move an inch. "So, that's what I call music." He Looked at me, his face expressionless. "The lyrics were pretty good." I rolled my eyes and walked towards him, them took the CD's case out if his hand. "Well you can go now. You don't have to stay with the psycho, dark, scary, emo girl any longer. Sorry for any pain or torcher inflicted." Those were names him and his friends use to call me. The most common being psycho girl. Ever since the first grade, I've been getting called that from him.

"Lucy, I'm s-"

"Save it Styles!!" I really didn't wanna hear his bull shit. His 'I'm sorry' and 'please forgive me'. I'm not going to let me make him his charity case.

"Well, at least let me have your number so I can take you to school." I didn't want him to. "I ride the bus. I don't need your charity." He stomps towards me and wraps his arms around my waist. "What the hell!?! Let me GO!"

"I'm not trying to give you charity. I'm trying to be nice, to be a friend." I thought about it for a second. No bus? No annoying ass immature kids? Well, in this case there'd still be one. But I can't. "No." "Why?" Seriously? After everything he'd put me through up to this point. "Let go of me!" His grip tightened. "Promise you let me drive you?" I sighed then pushed my hair back then sighed, letting my arms fall. "Fine." I'd lost all my strength left to fight. He let go and I gave him my phone. Seconds later he was done and handed me back my phone. "Thanks beautiful," he said then quickly kissing my cheek then running to the door. "Tomorrow morning love!!"

I looked at my phone to see what he had placed himself under. I wanted to throw my phone. What - the - actual - fuck. He had labeled himself as "My Boyfriend♥"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Vote

Fan? :)

♥/Lacey Styles