Chapter 2

~ Lucy~

After we talked with Gemma for a while, Ann called us down to eat. I was a bit surprised. Gemma was nothing like Harry. She was so kind and sweet. It was unbelievable. As we went down the stairs we passed Harry just as he was exiting his room. He smiled and winked at me. I just rolled my eyes at him. Typical. I was the last one to walk down the stairs behind the other two girls. Harry was right behind me. I felt nervous and could feel his closeness to me. I ran and sat by Gemma, since Nikki was already sitting by her Auntie. Harry came and sat right next to me.

Why?

Why is he acting this way? He never bothered to pay attention to me at school unless he was making fun of me with his friends. So why the sudden change now? I sighed, running my fingers through my hair in frustration. "Is something wrong Lucy?" Anne asked politely. "No no, everything's fine, just a very long day," I replied as I glared at Harry. He just smiles back, acting all innocent. After my response Anne started going on talking about her day, Gemma and Nikki nodding to almost every word she said.

I was currently eating my second taco when I suddenly felt a hand on the middle of my left thigh. I jumped, startled. Surprisingly nobody noticed. I started to freak out as his hand got higher. I pulled my chair out and quickly stood up, gaining everyone's attention. "May I use your restroom?" I politely asked. "Sure, Harry, why don't you show her where the loo is?" Of course. "Sure," he said with a cheesy grin on his face. He got up and I took a big nervous gulp of water before slowly getting up and following. He lead me straight down the hall, but it felt like it was taking forever to get there. I followed behind him, one hand holding the other. I didn't want him to touch me. The only reason I said I needed to go to the bathroom was so that I could get away from his dumbass. And what do I get? Him taking me to the bathroom. Ugh.

As we turned the corner he disappeared. Couldn't he be mature for once? "Hello...?" Really?" "Harr-" All of a sudden I felt a hand over my mouth and an arm around my waist pulling me back into a room. "Shhhh.." Really? Nobody could have any idea how badly I wanted to leave in that very moment. I pushed his hand away forcefully. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!" I more demanded than questioned. "Babe it's alright." He didn't. "Don't you dare call me babe." I'm tired. For once, I actually wanted to be at home. "Just let me go home."

~Harry~

Why does she wanna go home? I'm just trying to be nice to her. "Why do you wanna go home? All I wanna do is be nice to a beautiful girl," I told her smiling and getting close. "Oh yeah?" She said putting her hands up. "Then why haven't you ever noticed me til now, huh?" To be honest, I have no idea. "Can't answer? Well I can. I'm not your type. We come from two different worlds, and if I did like you.. It would NEVER work out. But like I said I'm not your type, you've made that very clear in the past." Wow. Didn't think that would hurt Styles, did you? No. She's not getting to me. If she doesn't wanna be with me, that's her loss. Wait, what about the past?

~

~

~

~

~Lucy~

I couldn't believe him today. I will never like him. Why'd he talk to me? He should know I don't like the little pathetic swag fags like him. Why was he trying so hard? No. I'm not going to think about him anymore. Screw him. I'm just gonna go to my room and listen to Pierce the Veil, maybe Sleeping with Sirens?... Hopefully I'll be able to fall sleep. I don't need anybody in my life. They always leave. And I certainly don't need any Harry Styles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N What 'd you guys think? I hope you liked it....

Douces.

♥/Lacey Styles