Chapter 2 - Toriel and A New Shirt

"Mom- I mean- Toriel!!!!! A human is here!!!! TOOORRRIIIEEELLLL!!!!!", Flowey yelled, trying to get attention.

Hiccup saw a female goat with gentle blue eyes and a violet dress. When she saw him, she gasped.

" Oh! Another Human! Wonderful!",she boomed with a gentle voice. Nevertheless, Hiccup hid behind Toothless, who growled.

'Nobody touches my human!',Hiccup hears a voice.

He looks around. No one is there but him, Flowey, the woman and Toothless. Yet the voice is so real and at the same time familliar.

"Toothless?", Hiccup asked. His dragon turned to him. " Yes?"

He smiled. Then he screamed while absent-mindedly ran away to the woman's back.

"Oh, we have a cute one, too. And it appears to have the ability to talk to animals! Tell me, what's your name?", the woman asked.

Hiccup didn't reply, because he is too shocked on what happened.
" Don't be afraid. My name is Toriel, caretaker of the ruins",The woman, now named Toriel, soothed. She pat Hiccup's auburn hair.

He turned to her. He thought that maybe it is safe to say his name because she seems nice enough.
"I'm Hiccup!", He cheerfully say.
"And that's Toothless", he points to the dragon that came to him.

He scratched his chin.

" Come inside, child. Let's prepere you pie", she invited. Flowey smiled. "Oh goodie!"

So, everybody followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toriel was unsure of this child. Why? He has an ability\s like other humans that fell but......

He has the aura of kindness in him. And he befriended a dragon for god's sake!

Yet she treated him like her own because he reminded her of.....

Of her own child. Asriel.

Plus, he seems cute. In a little-child way.

She knitted a sweater for him. When she shown it to Hiccup, she expected him to throw it away.

But he didn't.

Instead, he wore it and thanked her.

Now he wears it like in the pic.