015

wonwoo's

"new boy!" a female voice called. i was walking down the hallway to find my way out. this is a huge campus.

i wanted to greet them but once i turned around, they look like people in the hunger games. it's like i'm their target and they're ready to shoot me katniss style.

"hey!" the girl kept on yelling until they were in front of me. it was more than a few. there were boys and girls. a gang. the girl looked rage. she walked closer and i stepped backwards. "how's your day?" she seemed nice when she spoke.

i stayed quiet.

"oh, you know. your time with mingyu?" the girl said in a nice way but changed to more wrathful tone.

"huh?"

the girl slapped me. real hard. i covered my face and stared at her. until, i felt something wet in my hand. i took a look, and it was blood. i was curious how a slap could cause me to bleed. but it was her fingernails. her fingernails were sharp and pointy. it made me bleed. however, the wound was small, so it didn't really damage my appearance.

"you know exactly what i'm talking about!" she screamed. the others went on cheering. "i saw how you looked at mingyu."

i stared at her with my intimidate eyes. but it went to soft and fragile once she stared back.

"mingyu is ours." she pointed. "i know that look. you like mingyu. and guess what? mingyu is not going to like you back. he's not gay."

the others cheered at the girl's words.

"besides, why would mingyu like someone who's gay? that's disgusting. it makes me want to puke on you." the girl mocked. "get lost. i don't want you and mingyu to be seen."

"say what you want. but with an attitude and a personality like yours, i'm sure that mingyu won't like you back as well." i said quietly. the girl's eyes widen at my words. i smirked slightly.