019

mingyu's

hansol: got any hews?

mingyu: no

mingyu: i havent heard of wonwoo

--

i stayed up all night trying to reach everyone who once have contact with wonwoo. i also talked with minghao for hours talking about how i worried i was. i really miss wonwoo. i wish he knew. i haven't slept for days. i need sleep. but instead, i went to the coffee shop me and wonwoo used to go.

"black coffee, venti." i told the waiter. i was half awake.

i got my drink and sat down, sipping my coffee and felt much better. i needed some rest so i stayed at the coffee shop and enjoyed the people walking, cars passing by.

"one caramel latte." a voice said. i was near the counter so i heard perfectly what people ordered. that voice was familiar. way too familiar. i turned around and saw a familiar back. i could see his hair, and he wore glasses because there were two golden metal thing.

"wonwoo?" i called softly. there were black circles under my eyes and i clearly looked like a vampire and haven't slept for 10 years.

the boy turned around and looked at me. i was correct. it was wonwoo. he had a little scar on his face but i could tell that it's fading away. i was so happy that i went and hug him. i didn't care how people looked at us. i was just happy that my wonwoo is back. i got to see wonwoo again.

--

wonwoo's

"wonwoo!" a voice called. i turned around and saw mingyu (?).

"mingyu." i mumbled softly. he didn't seem to hear me but he ran to me and hugged me tightly. the feeling is back. the weird feeling in my stomach, my cheeks were boiling again.

he broke the hug and pulled me outside. "wonwoo." his voice was shaky. i could see his eyes watery, one escaped from his eye and fell down. he was crying. "where have you been?"

i stayed quiet and looked down. i scanned him with my eyes and my eyes met his. i quickly looked down again. he shook my shoulders, "wonwoo-hyung!"

"i-" i stuttered. flashbacks of when the girl slapped me came back. much more happened after she slapped me. she told me to never tell mingyu about this. if mingyu knows, they'll make mingyu suffer. i didn't want him to suffer. now, he knows.

"i'm fine, mingyu."

mingyu cupped my face with his hands. "i miss you a lot, wonwoo." then, he hugged me.

"mingyu-ah." i called softly. mingyu broke the hug and paused. he seemed like he was waiting for me to speak.

i have had enough. i don't want mingyu to suffer. but keeping this all inside of me is hard. i've been staying at my house for days to avoid people. i've been crying every night. i never knew collage was this hard. i felt helpless, useless.

"mingyu," i called. "i'm sorry. but i can't tell you. you already know what happened."

mingyu only smiled. his smile was perfect. when he smiles, i get this weird feeling again. my cheeks boil.