024

mingyu's

school was just as usual. we got stares, i stayed beside wonwoo, i never left him.

--

the cool wind was blowing to my face. it made my face shiver. i looked at wonwoo and saw that he was shaking. the weather today dropped sharply. i remember i had a jacket in my bag. i took it and put it on wonwoo. wonwoo looked up at me and mouthed me a thank you and continued walking.

we decided to go to my house because my house has a heater.

--

"let's watch a movie. you can stay here for the night." i offered. wonwoo first shook his head, refusing but i insisted. he had to take it.

wonwoo sat there. he was really quiet today. he probably has his anxiety and all the pain from those girls.

i played some random movies and we sat next to each other. every so often, i'd try and make a move, like resting my head on his, hold his hands, swing my arms around him.

however, i got so focused on the movie, i forgot about wonwoo. i checked on wonwoo and saw that he fell asleep. i looked at him, seeing how peacefully he was. he suddenly smiled. i thought i woke him up so i quickly locked my eyes on the screen. but i couldn't feel anything, so i peeped at wonwoo. he was still sleeping, he probably was just dreaming.