030

mingyu's

"hi." wonwoo came. 10 minutes late.

"you're late but anyway, you're here."

wonwoo nodded and sighed.

"i need to talk to you. you're the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. you make me so happy and relaxed. we've been going out for weeks now. and i want to know if you want to be my boyfriend." i said.

wonwoo didn't seem excited since he heard me saying this before. "i-" he mumbled.

i pulled him outside and brought him to a place where's no one. it was a park. the park had people but i managed to find a little spot that the trees and bushes blocked us so no one could see us. i cupped his cheeks and leaned closer. wonwoo's eyes were sparkling under the sun and he was looking up and down. from my eyes to my lips. he looked nervous. you teased him by pecking his cheeks. his cheeks immediately turned red. he wanted to say something but i stopped him by pressing my lips on his. his eyes widen. i chuckled through our kiss. he stood there at first, not knowing what to do. then he closed his eyes, seeming that he's enjoying it. then, our kiss was passionate. butterflies were in my stomach. it's like they're so excited that they on flying and racing each other. wonwoo broke the kiss and opened his mouth.

"yes." he answered. i knew perfectly what he was talking about but i wanted to make sure.

"huh?" i pretend.

"i would love to be your boyfriend."