CHAPTER 9

Martina's POV
"Tini I'm so sorry... Lodo pushed me on bed and she undressed me and-"

"That's not true! You began licking me and sucking me downstairs but I wanted that to do in private."

"No way! It was your fault!"

"That's exactly why I went with someone else in bed. You only lie..."

Wait? Lodo is his ex?

"I didn't lie! I really didn't love Tini in that time!"

"Yes you did!"

"No, all I wanted and still want is you! Why do you think that I'm cheating on Tini? Because I love you"

"Wait... I'm right here." I murmured.

"I want all of you. I am in a relationship with Tini so I can be close with you!"

"Awh... Pepe I love you" She went up and sat on Pepe. When Pepe turned around to go further I was totally done with it. I runned away.

-

When I was downstairs I searched for Jorge. The only one I trusted right now. Where could he be? I looked in the kitchen, the living room and I asked a lot of people, but they all didn't know where he was. So I went outside. I saw a couple kissing. Would they know where he was?

I walked to them with tears in my eyes. I realised just now that my best friend and boyfriend are cheating on me... I walked closer, when I was almost there everything was getting clear. It was Jorge kissing with a girl with black curly hair.

"Sorry... Jorge I really need someone to talk to..." They stopped with kissing and looked at the one who said it. Me.

"What is it?"

"Under 4 eyes"

"Did you cry?"

"Please Jorge don't make this harder... Alba? Can you please leave?"

"No she's staying here."

"I want to talk to you about Lodo. She went with Pepe to bed"

"Oh poor you... Well I'm sorry girl but I have to kiss with my hero" Alba said while she continued with kissing Jorge. While they were kissing, Jorge was looking at me for a second. I was looking at him with hope in my eyes. But he closed his eyes, lifted her up and brought her inside. Fine. I have no-one right now. Now it's time to cry... I didn't cry the whole time... Why?

I walked to the bench and sat down. I stared at the water from our lake. I thought about what happened. My best friend and boyfriend went to bed with eachother, my best male friend is putting someone above me when not even knowing who she is, my other friend doesn't even know what happened and I look like a chicken. I looked at our room and saw a shadow. It was moving... They didn't stop yet.

"Okay Tini! This is your house! Not from Lodo, Alba or Jorge! Send them away" I told myself. That's a good idea!

I walked to my house again and searched for the radio. Oh there it is. I turned it of but still, everybody was chatting with eachother. No-one could hear me. Wait!

"EVERYBODY LISTEN!" Some people listened but the most didn't.

"SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU!" This time more people were quiet. They told eachother things like: "OMG... Tini is the chicken".

"EVERYBODY GET OUT OF HERE! PARTY IS OVER!"

"Tini? What are you doing?"

"Well Jorge. I explained it to you, but you didn't listen because someone who you barely know was more important than me!"

"Ohh... It's a burned chicken" Someone said what made everybody laugh.

"Listen well guys" I began with saying with a death glare. "You are going right now."

"Why would we?"

"I TOLD YOU TO GO! NOW!" When no-one was moving I walked to the table full with drinks. I took one and walked to Jorge and Alba. They were holding eachother like they were one. When I reached them I went up with the glass and throwed it over them.

"Now" I said calm. "Who's next?" And that was the moment everybody started to move. Let them go.

"Hey Tini?"

"What Jorge?" 

"You're breaking the 'ohana'"

"Oh believe me, someone else already broke it..."

"Who?"

"If you would have listened to your friend... You would've known..."