CHAPTER 39

Martina's POV
Do you want to Forget Everything And Run or Face Everything And Rise?

This sentence just keeps chasing me for the past hour. What do you want Tini?

But as long as I tried, my brain did nothing. Like I was in the middle of math class or something.

I am pregnant. And the worst part is that the father of my child is only becoming a father because I was one of his stupid toys.

He said he lied, but I just don't believe him.

The sound of the door bell was heard through the whole house. I stood up and walked to the door.

Forget Everything And Run or Face Everything And Rise?

Damn.

I opened the door and there was someone I thought I never would see anymore. The well known Jorge.

"What?" I asked slightly not in the mood of talking.

"Made your decision yet?" He said letting himself in.

"Uhm, no. Why?" He murmured something, but faced me. "I think you are way more beautiful when you rise than when you run."

That was actually quite sweet. "And not because you look like a model, but because with sweat you look like a pig." I sent him a deathly look. "A pretty pig."

"Look, I can't help it that I sparkle a lot it's just-"

"You what?" Jorge interupted me. "I sparkle," I shrugged my shoulders and walked to the living room.

"What's that suppost to mean?"

"Well I pronounce sweat like sparkle or glitter. It sounds better." Again I shrugged my shoulders. His right corner of his lips moved up and it gave me a smirk.

"I want you back, Tini." It took a moment before it made its way to my brain. My eyed started to narrow.

"You and the baby." I was standing there with literally nothing to say.

"I want to be with the funny, intelligent, pretty but serious Tini. I want to enjoy each hour of the day like I did with you." He stepped closer and took my hand. "I want to call you mine again." I put his forhead against mine. "I want to be a part of you 'ohana' again."

He looked in my eyes with his brown chocolate eyes. His eyes that turned green when he was looking at a light spot. The eyes I fell in love with and the eyes I still love.

"Can you forgive me?" His eyes started to sparkle. He isn't sweating right? "Are you crying?"

He looked at me for a second with a blank face and came to the conclusion. "No, my eyes are just sparkling." We both laughed, but once we realised that we were laughing, we stopped.

"JB?" He gave me a warm smile by the sound of the nick name. "Can you promise to be a good dad?" His smile grew even bigger when he heard that. 

He just nodded and kissed me soft. "I promise." He kissed me again, but backed away roughly. "Okay, it's 7 o'clock, it's soccer." He left me and sat on the couch putting the TV on.

"Wait, what?" I asked being confused. I mean on one moment he is all lovey dovey and now he only wants to see soccer. "It's soccer. France against Mexico." He said being more interested in the TV than in me.

"Listen well, baby boy," I said moving infront of the TV so he couldn't see anything. "My house, my rules. No soccer if I'm here. In fact I would like a massage." I lied down on the couch and waited for Jorge to come over. But he didn't. Hard way boy? Fine.

I stood up and pulled my shirt out just only so that I was standing in my bra. His eyes moved from my toes to my head. "Well baby boy, soccer or me?" I sat on his lap moving my head closer. "What do you think princess?"
_________________________________________

Question: Do you ship Leonetta more or Jortini?

- Marit, Chicken, Dory, Troy, Gabriella, Blanco 💜🌌