prologue

T W I T T E R

harpfin: got some big news for y'all 👀👀 peoplemagazine

[link attached]

"Game of Thrones veterans Harper Finley and Emma Whittemore set to join cast of Marvel's Captain America: Civil War

We sat down with Game of Thrones alums Finley and Whittemore to discuss the announcement made on the Marvel Twitter account last weekend: that they would be in the newest installment of the Captain America series. The pair of best friends, who met in the first season of the HBO hit, were their usual, bubbly selves, laughing every few minutes from inside jokes that seemed to make no sense to us. When the questions about who exactly they would play in the film, and whether they would be #TeamCap or #TeamIronMan, came, they clammed up quickly.

"I can't really say much of anything," Harper said when asked about her character. "After all, the cast was just decided last week, and we found out when you did that we got the parts. We haven't even gotten the scripts yet!" Exclaimed the 18 year old, who has exchanged multiple Twitter conversations with the stars of the film, Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr.

As to whether or not they were excited to be working with Marvel once again, Emma was quick to answer. "Of course! We had so much fun shooting Apocalypse, and I can't even imagine how amazing working on Civil War will be. The cast we've heard so far is great, and we can't wait to work with them." The Brit concluded.

Finley made sure to add that her contract with Marvel was a multiple-movie deal, saying, "I'm not sure exactly how much screen time I will get just yet, but I can tell you that my character will be in more than one movie."

While we wait for the release of the rest of the cast, set photos, and the movie itself, go see another film starring Whittemore and Finley, X-Men: Apocalypse, the predicted summer blockbuster. The girls will play mutants at Charles Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. It will be a can't-miss film."

a/n: so this is the prologue!! if y'all have any questions about the formatting of this book, or what something means, feel free to ask. i'd be happy to answer any questions.