Chapter 32

XxKatrina’s P.O.V.xX

Three days.

Three days without food or water or anything but sneers and glares and snickers.

I sigh. My wrists are wrapped in silver, with a silver chain linking me to a wall. My ankles are in the same position. They are holding me up so my hands are above my head and my feet off the ground.

The room is old and dingy. Little dirty tiles cover the floor, and there is a cinderblock wall that is painted a medium grey color.

My head hangs and I wonder how much longer I will be up here. Did Roy do this? I should’ve asked him. I wonder where he is.

I look up at my shackled wrists. The skin around them is rubbed raw from the first day, full of struggling. It’s better to just wait though.

“Ready?” I hear the leading hunter ask as he walks into the room.

“Never,” I snarl.

With a smirk and a shrug, he plops down in his seat with a desk in front of it and pushes a button. I flinch when the shackles tighten. He crosses his arms over his chest and leans back with an amused look on his face.

Did I mention the whole room isn’t dirty?

There is an invisible line that separates my tiny little room from the bigger room. Mine is just like a little cubby, and when I came in here, I saw lots more like it all lined up. For all I know there could be another shifter just on the other side of this wall.

Like I was saying, past the invisible line the place is actually pretty cool. There are white painted cinderblock, and the floor is glassy looking white tile. Right across from me is a desk, a big white one covered in buttons and gears, and they all did things such as making my shackles tighter. Luckily, that’s the only one I know of.

Behind the desk is a white, plush chair on which the man is sitting on now, smirking at me as if he’s already won.

I glare at him, even though my arms are burning and I just want to scream out everything to him.

I wonder if it was all worth it. Saving that rogue. All of that for all of this.

Will I ever get out? Or will I stay in this little place… Forever?

I don’t really want to find out.

I can’t really decide which is worse. Staying here forever, or dying. Probably staying here forever.

I take a deep breath and cringe when I put pressure on my wrists. Then I straighten up and puff out my chest. I can’t seem weak to him.

I look him in the eye and slowly his little grin fades.

He sighs deeply and stands up, moping when he sees he won’t get any begging from me.

It’s my turn to smirk when he walks away, but it disappears when he comes back and pushes one more button…

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

XxAmber’s P.O.V.xX

My jaw drops to the ground. Katrina… Taken… Hunters…

I look from side to side and feel myself freaking out.

“N-n-n-o no! My fault mine mine mine… Katrina safe here waiting…”

I fall to my knees still babbling. “Safe safe yes! Not taken hunters! Safe and waiting for me, n-not… NOT… taken!”

“Amber, calm down, we’ll get her back,” D assures me, even though his voice is a little panicy too.

“But not now, we not know where she is, we don’t know what’s happening, she could… she could… My fault!!!!”

“It’s not your fault!” Alfred adds.

“B-but… mine… I left I left or we would be happy, happy, happy, sing a ling ding ding!”

“She’s seriously freaking out, she needs some help!” Fern begs, glancing around.

“You’re the docter!”

“But if she’s here, I’m gone, problems fixed, I gotta find her!”

“You aren’t going anywhere.”

“I’m going to hunters, I’ll mail them I’ll call them ring ring ring!”

“Okay, okay, calm down, you need to go home!”

“Home home with Ben, but I live with Katrina too she won’t be there!”

“You live with Amy and Lance now, and Drew?”

“Amy is like me but red and Drew is so little, but I can’t see Lance Lance is with them!”

Everybody’s looks turn confused and curious. “With who, Amber?”

“THEM, they took Katrina, they took her and Lance is with them…”

D gasps. “Lance is a HUNTER?!”

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

XxWillow’s P.O.V.xX

I hold down the scrawny little squirrel with one big furry paw while I tilt my head sideways and take a bite of the stringy meat.

The ‘Alpha’ of the group watches my will a shine of amusement in his eyes.

‘So, Willow? Tell me about yourself,’ he leans in a little.

My wolf snarls angrily and drags the limp body to the side, turning away from the alpha with a glare tossed over his shoulder.

I silently scold her. She has been in control for far too long… But I agrree with her. MY SQUIRREL.

He growls right back and snaps his teeth in my face. The wolf way of saying, ‘I’m alpha.’

He stands tall and puffs his chest, baring his fangs at me slightly. Then he drops to normal height and holds his head out straight, which an alpha in a regular wolf pack would do to make sure the wolf still has respect for him. I lift my own head and touch my nose to his chin. That’s like confirming that you do respect your alpha.

‘I like to keep to myself, though I do respect you alpha.’

‘I’m not your alpha, a man named Jonah is. In fact, we’re getting close to home…’

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hiiiiii…

SORRY IT HAS BEEN SO LONG, I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS BOOK!

See what happens when I don’t get comments votes or fans?

I’m being rushed, so bye!