My Angel

All her life Maddy has been bullied about her everything. The way she walks, talks, eats, sleeps,breaths, and the way she looks. All the bullying gets worse as years go on but she tries to stay strong for her family. When her adoptive parents leave her and her brother behind after their death she might actually crack. 

She holds herself together in front of everyone but when she gets home  she gets rid of it all. The voices in her head, the voices of the bullies, both the physical and emotional pain, the stress from the three jobs and school by self harming.No one cares to make sure she is okay and is happy.

That is before she meets up with Calum. What will come out of this 'friendship'? Will she let him through the walls she has stacked up over the years? Will he help her find other ways to relieve the voices in her head, other than self harming and listening to music?Will he ignore the comments made by everyone else and still try to make friends with her?

Sorry for the bad summary I am not really good at them. :/ Any way I promise it will all make sense pretty much within the first chapter.

Also I want to say almost everything in here isn't correct, especially when it comes to Calum and his family. I changed lots of things to fit how I needed them in the story, so remember this is fiction. Realistic fiction but still fiction non the less.