Authors Note

This is actually nothing really important. To sum it up for those of you who don't want to read all of it I am sorry for not updating in forever and I am in the process of getting a lengthy update out to you guys.

Hi guys I am the absolute biggest asshole on this earth right now aren't ?

I am honestly so sorry that it has taken me forever to update this story or at least fill you guys in on why I haven't been updating.

 This whole summer I have been away from home and I got back a little over a month ago. Just in time to leave again....

The first place I went I didn't have wi-fi for a solid month of the trip and that was an excuse for not updating you guys. However I did get wi-fi half way through and I didn't have any inspiration for updating this story. My thoughts were and still are jumbled and sometimes it gets hard for me to even form sentences. So I left you guys with out an explanation and no story. (I actually did give an explanation over on my other story but I'm sure no one reads it so this was pointless.)

The whole summer I did have my notebook handy and I always tried to sit myself down and tried to write but like I said before I had no inspiration. I wasn't about to force a crappy chapter out of myself and call it an update. You guys that actually read this story deserve more than that. So I let the story come to me rather than trying to hunt down the story in the vast jungle of thoughts I have.

I am truly sorry that it has taken me this long to put something out for you guys. 

I am going to try to have the next update out within a week or so but I am not making any promises about that.

Just know it should be soon.

Love you guys - Until next time I'm YouAreMySuperhero