201-220

201- Text someone "During class" when it's lunch cause they told you not to text them during class.

202- Try to name all 50 states of the USA.

203- Write down all your feelings at the moment and if they're good feelings, fold the page up and put it in a drawer,  and if they're bad rip the page up and throw it out. :)

204- Go to the park if it's a nice day.

205- If it's not a nice day, make a park in your basement with whatever you can find in your house.

206- Make slime.

207- Take pictures of the sky.

208- Cut out words from a magazine and tape them on your wall. (Ex: Quotes, what season it is, etc.)

209- Slide down your hallway with a blanket or something like that.

210- Redecorate your bed.

211- Go under your bed covers with a flashlight and pretend you're trapped.

212- Clean your room.

213- Do your homework.

214- Do some research on random things and you might find out some interesting stuff. ;)

215- Print out pictures of you and your friends and tape them on your wall.

216- Think of starting/trying a new sport.

217- Make a gift or write a letter  for your friend to show how much you appreciate them.

218- Try to get in to things again that you used to do a while ago. (Ex: rainbow loom, kendamas, pokemon, etc.)

219- (Only if you have apple) Go into settings, go into keyboard, shortcuts, and make a bunch of funny and random short cuts and text your friends, trust me it'll be funny.

220- Send help.

GUYS GUYS GUYS I ACTUALLY UPDATED OSUWJOWKSHD ITS BEEN LITERALLY ALMOST A YEAR !!