Chapter 28

"I'm bored" Vic whined. 

We were on the bus on our way out of Texas into the gulf states, I think our next stop is Alabama, I had really given up trying to keep track of it, I was just here to look pretty. 

"Go to sleep" I told him. 

Mike, Tony, and Jaime were all passed out in their bunks but Vic and I were cuddled up in the back of the bus. I rolled over and put my head into my pillow.

"I'm not tired" he cooed. 

"So write a song" I said "I'm tired"

He kissed the back of my neck and I sighed into my pillowcase. 

"Entertain me" he said. 

"What the hell do you want me to do?" I asked him. 

He ran his fingers along my stomach under my blanket. He started to untie the bow on my pajama pants. 

"Oh that kind of entertainment" I said. 

My eyes shot to the bunk area, there was no door splitting off the sleeping boys from us. 

"We'll have to do this quietly" I told him. 

"I don't have problems staying quiet, you're the one who moans as soon as my lips hit your neck" he said. 

He finished untying the string keeping my pants up around my waist and pushed them down. He slid his boxers off his own waist and threw his tee to the floor of the bus. He crawled on top of me under the blanket and I could feel him already. With a quick thrust of his hips against mine, we had contact. 

"I want to moan" I whispered. 

"You can't, we'll get caught"

I struggled not to make any noise but I survived. 

"Shit, I think I came on the couch" he whispered. 

"If you did, it was just a little drop or two" I smiled "You were a good boy otherwise"

His brown eyes sparkled, I love him so much and I want to be with him every day for the rest of my life. I guess I spaced out because he snapped his fingers in front of my face. 

"Earth to Rorah" he laughed. 

"Sorry" I said. 

He grabbed our clothes off the floor and we got dressed again. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. 

"Oh now you're tired" I said. 

"Yeah" he said sleepily. 

We crept out to his bunk but didn't make it safely, Jaime was standing there. 

"Busted" he said. 

"We were watching a movie in the back" Vic lied. 

"Oh really, what movie?" Jaime asked. 

"Finding Nemo" I blurted. 

"Didn't you just watch that this morning?" Jaime asked. 

"I like the movie" I said. 

"You are the biggest piles of bullshit on the farm" Jaime said. 

"You're just jealous" Vic snapped "Now let us go to bed"

Vic pushed passed Jaime and I followed. We curled up in Vic's bunk under his big blanket and passed out. 

CASS' POV

I was in the kitchen baking up cupcakes since it was my day off of work. I liked any excuse that I got to be artistic and decorating cupcakes helped with that. I was in the process of drawing a flower on one with frosting when Ronnie came home. 

"You look happy" I said. He took one of the cupcakes and ate it in two bites. 

"I am" he said through a full mouth. 

"Ronald Joseph Radke, finish your food before you talk" I scolded. 

"Sorry" he said "I got Ryan to come back to the band and we'll get a temporary bass player for tour"

I dropped my cupcake spatula and looked at him "Tour?"

He smiled so wide "Tour"

"OH HONEY!" I ran over to him and pressed my lips to his "When do we leave?"

"A few weeks from now. We booked the tour last month but I wanted to wait to tell you" he said. 

I ran up to our room, completely forgetting the cupcakes so that I could start packing. I half-mindedly threw things into suitcases while Ronnie watched. 

"Take a break so I can take you out for a celebratory dinner" he said. 

"Okay"

I changed out of my baking clothes and we left the house. 

"Where to?" I asked. 

"I made a reservation at Ceppe's" he said. 

"That little Italian place that I love?" I asked. 

"Oh you like that place? You never talk about their garlic bread or spaghetti" he winked. 

"Oh you" I said. 

When we got there Ronnie gave his name and we got our table. 

"I have a surprise" he said. 

"Oh?" I asked. 

A waiter brought out a basket of garlic bread and in the middle was a small wrapped box. 

"Open it" Ronnie said. 

I did as instructed and Ronnie got down on one knee. 

"I'll skip the sappy stuff because I'm not one for sappy words. Cassidy Eloise Randall, will you marry me?"

I started crying even before he showed me the ring. I tackled him to the ground and kissed him. 

"YES" I yelled to the crowded restaurant "YES YES YES"

Ronnie was so happy and I was too. Now how to tell Rorah...