Random Date

You woke up with Xiumin sitting next to your bed and the puppy on your bed.

Xiumin: Morning Y/N!

You: Morning Oppa!

Arf!

You: Morning puppy.

Xiumin: Before I make you breakfast, what are you going to name your puppy?

You: My puppy's name is going to be Min-Seok!

Xiumin: Are you naming it...

You: Yes I shall name the puppy Min-Seok naming after my oppa Xiumin!

Xiumin: Anyways do you wanna go out with me?

You: G-G-Go out with you?

Xiumin: Don't worry its not like a date.

You: Ok!

Xiumin: Let me quickly fix up some breakfast, go get changed.

Xiumin walks to the kitchen and you get changed into a cute dress.

You walk towards the kitchen smelling bacon and eggs.

You see Xiumin plating up the breakfast.

You: Breakfast looks delicious!

Xiumin looks at you and stares at you.

You: Xiumin, is there something wrong?

Xiumin: No! J-Just take a seat and eat your breakfast... I'm just gonna get changed...

You: Ok!

You finish off your breakfast and see Xiumin walking towards you with a rose.

You: Xiumin Oppa!

Xiumin: For the cutest and most adorable roomate I will ever have, a red rose.

You: Oppa? Thank you. Wait, this is a date then right? If it is I already love it.

Xiumin smiles and eats his breakfast.

Xiumin finishes and takes you to out to Seoul. You both walk around seeing foods that you love so much.

You finally end the date an icecream parlour.

Xiumin: I heard you love icecream like me!

You: I do! 

You get a mango flavoured gelato with vanilla gelato scoop on top. Xiumin shares with you.

You both leave and go back to the dorm. When walking into the dorm you both are confronted by your brother Suho, EXO's leader.

Suho: Xiumin! Y/N! Where did you both go?

You: Oppa Xiumin, what do we say?

Xiumin: We went on a date...

Suho: Date?

You: Yeah... It was nice of him so I accepted.

Suho: Yeah okay but tell me first... Chen was worred about you, go tell him where you were.

You: Okay!

Suho: Xiumin, don't tell my sister but please, I want everyone to have a date with her then she can choose ok?

Xiumin: Okay...

----------

A/N 

Sorry about the large photo of Xiumin in a suit holding a rose, I really didn't expect it to be so big! Did you guys like the book? Please follow me for more ff and comment down below.

xoxo Yuuki453