Not anymore

You quickly rushed to call Junior and Yugyeom but no one had answered. You quickly rushed to call them again and finally Junior had answered.

You: Junior! You guys are still alive thank gawd!

Junior: I was lucky but Yugyeom not so lucky...

You: What?

Junior: Some guy named Hongbin came over to our apartment killed Yugyeom but let me off. He was a nice guy. He said I am letting you off because Y/N might be alone so leave now before I change your mind. So I quickly left without Yugyeom with my luggage. The first time you called I was on the plane, the second time you called which I am picking up right now is that I'm in Korea at the airport. Is Mark still alive.

You had gulped at that question.

Junior: Hey Y/N, is Mark alive, can you ask him to picky me up?

You: No Junior I can't I have to go pick you up.

Junior: You mean he's.... dead?

You: Murdered infront of me...and I reluctantly know his murderer.

Junior: PICK ME UP!!! I'M F*CKING DYING HERE YOU KNOW!!! TOO MANY FANS TO HANDLE! WHERE IS MY MANAGER???

You: Junior he is gone too, same with Younjae and Jackson. The crew is gone too, everyone in the building is dead.

Junior: Pick me up or I will die in this crowd.

You: I'm coming!

You quickly get Suho to pick you up and take up to the airport so they can both pick up Junior.

In the car ~~

Junior: So who killed who?

Suho: WAIT! Did you kill someone Y/N?

You: NO! Okay, Mark killed JB then Bambam. We went back to Korea, found everyone in the JYP building dead, then Leo from VIXX killed Mark then complained about how I was Mark's girlfriend. Then In New York, Hongbin from VIXX killed Yugyeom and let Junior live.

Suho: Oh... So WAIT how do you know all this?

You: I'm not explaining it!

They got to the EXO's dorm, Y/N, since she had no roomate let Junior be her roomate.

Kyungsoo: Food is ready!

You and Junior ran out of the room and pretty much were the first people to sit down at the table.

???: Y/N is that you?

You: Oppa!

You ran out of your seat and gave Luhan a big hug!

Luhan: I need to talk to you ok?

You walk into his room with Luhan.

You: What is wrong oppa?

Luhan: You know that you can't stay with us forever?

You: I know that Oppa.

Luhan: I want you to get married with Lay, my best friend

You: Sure, but please stay with EXO and don't leave them.

Luhan: Arraseo...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Well that was short!

I don't really mind the shortness but please understand I still have to read on wattpad and write my Moonbin book. I am also trying to finish a chanbaek oneshot which is horribly failing. I am trying to update everyday for you guys!

And Marrying Lay, that will never get turned into a book.

xoxo Yuuki453