Baby bird causes a tantrum

You: You mean, all of EXO built the summer house?!?

Baek: With a few extra proffesional helpers...

Lay: Well thank you and we appreciate it.

Time skip ~~

It was your's and Lay's wedding ceremony. You were scared because Chanyeol barged into your dressing room.

Chan: YOU SHALL NOT GET MARRIED TO HYUNG! 

You: Give me a break, you have been complaining in that car a million times. If I don't live, you are planning my funeral.

Lay just walks in when I say that, just great...

Lay: Chanyeol, did you do anything to Y/N?

Chanyeol: Nag her about not getting married to you...

You: If you both are going to keep arguing, my wedding day might as well turn into my funeral day got it?!?

Chan&Lay: Yes Ma'am!

They both leave marching out the door and you just fix your dress. You hear knocking on your door. The door opens and it was Suho.

You: You scared the sh*ts outta me Suho!

Suho came and smacked the back of your head.

Suho: Never call me Suho...

You: Then what do I call you, Kim Junmyeon?

Suho: Call me oppa!

You: Never in a billion years. only when you get buried in your grave, then I'll say in my eulogy that you were my oppa.

Suho: Wow...

You: To be exact, I should never call you oppa, cause your not my brother! Luhan is.

???: I heard my name.

Luhan came running down the halls with a gummy smile across his face. He hugged you like a crazy lunatic brother might do.

Luhan: Y/N ah! Your getting married to Lay? You should have married someone like you!

You: Shut Up Luhan. 

RING RING

You pick up your phone.

You: Mark?

Mark: Uh hey, I'm sorry about ringing you up now but this is an emergency. You are a target. If you see a boy...

You cut him off. 

You: I'll wear my jeans and srop top underneath the dress and have my gun on hand.

You end the call and see Luhan and Suho glaring at you.

Luhan: Jeans? Crop top? Gun on hand?

Suho: Explain to us now!

You: I'm being targeted. That is all.

Lay: Who is targeting my baby!

You: Here we go again...

Lay: Jagi, hon, baby, are you being targeted by VIXX again?

(Lay you so cheesy XD)

You: Cheesy kid... KRIS! WHAT DID YOU TEACH HIM!!!

Kris walks into the room with his hands in his pockets.

Kris: I taught him how to love a women, and what women like.

He licked his lips, and Lay did the same.

You: Ugh, how did I become friends with you Kris? You taught the guy I liked the most the most disgusting things on earth!

---------

A/N

Short Chapter I know.. but it has been almost a week that I haven't updated so a short one might do because I know you all missed me...

Its the school holidays, more updating, more mind blanks, more i don't know what to write about...

ok then bye 

xoxo Yuuki453