Mating or Rejecting??? (10)

Recap:

"Because I have more then 2 mates so if I reject one of you I then have 3 other wolfs to deal with and I don't know who my true mate is because I have 4 different mates and Zach is mad at me and the whole world just wants to fuck me over and I'm sick and tired of all this shit." And I storm off.

******

EMILY'S POV

I don't understand what the hell is going on in my life anymore. How in the world am I going to get Zach to no be mad at me? Maybe if I mate with him things could change. Yeah that is what I'm going to do. I'll have to reject Chris but that won't be bad at all. He is my brother so that means that he can't be my true mate so the it's one of the other 3 guys, Right????

ZACH'S POV

How could she do this to me, I might sound like a girl whe I say this but I gave her eveything I could I even waited to see if she was my mate to have sex of course I still haven't had sex but I'm still a virgin because of her. Girls are always throwing themselfs at me but I always rejected them but now there is a new guy to the pack and she throws herself at him then at her mate how fucked up is that. But then again I didn't let her expain to me why she ended up sleeping with Eddie maybe I should go and hear the whole story. Yeah I'll go do---

'When you feel my heat, look into my eyes, It's where my demons hide, It's where my demons hide' my ringtone went of I then wait a few more mintues to see if they call again and they do.

"Hello??"

"Zach we need you to come back the pack it's James. He hasn't been acting like himself."she said with an urgent voice.

"What are you talking about.I don't understand what you're saying, can you, what do you mean, he what. That boy is always acting like himself how is he not acting like himself."

"I don't know. It all started 3 weeks ago when he went to that stupid party."

"Party what party would he go to.He is suppose to be acting as Alpha not a 5 year old. Well then again it isn't bad to go to a party but anyways what happened at the party?"

"Me and James went to it together but as so as he walked in he left with someother girls and didn't come home til 2 days after."

"So what your telling is that he got laid?"

"No idiot what I'm saying is when he got home and I asked him where he was he didn't know what I was talking about because he said that he's been at home the whole time, don't you understand. He doesn't know where he was for 2 whole days. Just both of you are stupid. Sometimes I wish that I had smarter brothers but no I'm stuck with you two idiots."

"Love you too, Abby."

You see my mom (Lisa Jackson) and dad (Jack ) died a week after my mother gave birth to Abby. At the time my mom was the alpha of the Blue Moon Pack. I'm from a way different pack but when I was 2 my grandparents started to bring me over here to play with Chris and Emily. I could have stayed at my pack but why would I want to stay with my little brother and sister. In other words I wanted friends and every kid I was around thought I was weak and useless so I would go 2 packs over.

When I was 5 my grandparents decided to send my over to the Black Stone Pack which would be Alpha Hector and Luna Jessica's pack. Since they were friends of my mother they took me in and treated me as one of there own. The Beta of this pack also treated me as a son that when I turned 8 he took me in and passed me as his son. Him and his wife couldn't have kids so I ended up taking the beta posistion. Of course during the years I would go see my annoying younger sibilings but now that I've turned the rightful age of 18 I have to go and get my Alpha title.