What we hear in our head Part 1(12)

CHAPTER 12:

WHAT WE HEAR IN OUR HEAD

Recap:

MEGAN'S POV

I can't believe that idiot told her. I told her not to tell her I slept with him and what does he do he tells her. When I get my hands on him I'm going to kill him.

"Hello earth to Megan." Emily said while waving a hand in front of my face.

"Yeah I'm here I was just thinking that's it,all. Now how about getting you some dresses and not lingerie."

"But I don't think th-"

"Zach likes you for you and only you which means that you don't need lingerie to have him looking at you like a piece of meat. Just be you and you will be alright."

"Do you really think so I mean, like my brother I think he lost his virginity too and I still haven't so what if he has had a better girl in bed with him. What would I do then? What if he doesn't like what I'm doing? What if---"

And just like that she just fainted forward landing in my arms.

**************************

MEGAN'S POV

6 fucking hours have past since she fainted.

5 fucking hours since she's been unconscious but no one has any idea why.

One minute she's talking to me and the next she's fainting I just don't understand.

I've called Zach about a million times but still no answer. I hope he is okay I can't have both of them hurt.

"WILL SOMEONE FUCKING TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH MY BEST FRIEND!!" I yelled at no one in particular.

"Ma'am please calm down. We are trying our best to find out what is wrong with her but we can't get anything done when we have to be calming you down."

"I'm sorry I just want to know what is going on I just can't stand it anymore I just...I...I...just need...to...know...will...will...she be O-okay?" I asked as tears rolled to the floor.

And out of nowhere I hear a song playing.

She's sitting at the table,