Do it (11)

IN THIS CHAPTER ONE OF THE CHARACTER'S TALK'S DIFFERENT JUST KNOW THAT I KNOW NOT EVERYONE TALKS LIKE THAT IT'S JUST WHAT FITS WITH THE STORY AT THE POINT THAT IT'S ON PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT NEGATIVLY ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. (NEEDS EDITING)  

Recap:

I hear a car pulling up to the house and the only car I know that has rock music playing really loud would be Megan. Now to find out what happened between her and my brother.

"Hey, I have a few things I want to talk to you about."

"Yeah what is it?" she asked nervously probably already knowing what I was going to ask her.

"When did you decide to have sex with my brother and not tell me?And I was told that you were the best so far, you know how sick that is."

She cut me off "How did you find out about that? And really I was good?"

"Chris told me. I'm your best friend your suppose to tell me things like this! When did it happen, how did it happen, why did it happen! And most importantly was he your first! That is what you should have. You know how disturbing it is to be told that by your older brother (of course by 2 minutes but older nonetheless, but I won't admit that to him)."

"Actually Emily I kinda already told you about it."

Now I'm confused when did she tell me about it cause I sure as hell don't remember.

"When was this because I sure as hell don't remember Megan?!?

"Remember when I told you that I had lost my virginity and that I was amazing as if it was with my mate amazing?"

"Wait that was my brother you were talking about? Eww that's disgusting you told me so much about that night"

"Anyways what happened with you and your mates???" bitterness clear as day in her voice.

I don't understand why she is angry or whatever it is--- wait can she maybe have feelings for Zach but if she did she would have told me. OMG how could I not caught on before she told me that she liked the guy who she first slept with so that must mean that she's jealous because he's my mate well was anyways.

"Don't worry Chris is all yours. Well of course he's yours until he finds his mate but no matter he's still yours I just know it!!"

"I hope your right. So that means that your staying with Zach?"

"Kinda."

"What do you mean kinda? There shouldn't be a kinda in your vocabulary."

"Yeah that's a story for a different day lets just go buy what we came to buy."

"Alright!!"

UNKNOWN POV

"How are things in the pack house??"

"They are good sir. I've also met your son, sir"

"Ahh yes my son how is he doing?"

"I don't know him yet he kind of left with Emily when we met all I know is his name."

"What about Chris did you use what I gave you? You know that his mate turns 18 in 10 days. That is all the time you have to finish this."

"I'm on it sir I just need to get close to him."

"Okay but 10 days is your limit."

"Yes, sir"

"Your dismissed Nina......"

**********************************

ZACH'S POV

Me and Luke (his wolf) are so excited to get our mate that we are taking the stairs two at a time just to get to her, our beautiful mate. I'm on my way to my room. I'm walking to my room when I spot Chris coming my way.

"Yoo my man, what up, what it see, what it do, I see you ready to get your girl, get it turn up." he slured

'Are you okay?"

"Of course you're just getting your thing on do it."

"Why do you sound like some ghetto girl? Have you been drinking?"

"Maybe just a little bit yeah yeah yeah"

 'Ummm....okay but can you tell me where your going so I know you won't kill yourself."

"I'm going to my room you know the one down the hall. Just give my sister a nice fuck alright my man."

"Yeah your drunk come on I'm taking you to your room."

"Awlrignt"

Yup I have never seen him this drunk in my whole life. I wonder what made him drink in the first place. Could Emily had rejected him?

MEGAN'S POV

I can't believe that idiot told her. I told her not to telll her I slept with him and what does he do he tells her. When I get my hands on him I'm going to kill him.

"Hello earth to Megan." Emily said while waving a hand in front of my face. 

"Yeah I'm here I was just thinking that's it,all. Now how about getting you some dresses and not lingerie."

"But I don't think th-"

"Zach likes you for you and only you which means that you don't need lingerie to have him looking at you like a piece of meat. Just be you and you will be alright."

 "Do you really think so I mean, like my brother I think he lost his virginity too and I still haven't so what if he has had a better girl in bed with him. What would I do then? What if he doesn't like what I'm doing? What if---"

And just like that she just fainted forward landing in my arms.

_________A/N________________________________________________________________

Sorry I have taken so long to update It's just that I have had a lot on my mind and I haven't been able to get a lot written. This chapter is probably really bad but I still hope everyone enjoys this chapter. For the next chapter I'm not sure when it will be updated but my goal is that It will be up before Fcat writes but a person can only hope. So again I hope that every single reader enjoy's this chapter.