Mated to you??? (2)

I stopped and thought maybe I'm so drunk that I'm just imaging it. Maybe it's just a dream. It can't be him. We're related it can't be. It can't be him I've had showers with- "Emily!"I'm cut off by the most amazing voice I've ever heard. My name runs perfectly out his mouth that I feel chills just hearing it. And what he does next is something I never thought he would do to anyone but his mate, but then again I am his mate.

He started kissing me slowly but then when he asks for entrance and I denied him he lifts me up so that my legs wrap around his waist and he grabs my ass which causes me to gasp which gives him an opportunity to deepen the kiss. Once he does that I can't stop myself from wrapping my hands around his neck and kissing back. I heard someone's throat clear and that is when it hits me Zach, Zach is supposed to be my mate not Chris. I separate from Chris and run to Zach. "Zach, Zach I'm sorry," I say in tears."Em please, just go back to your brother and forget about me," he said that with such anger I just had to do something.

ZACH'S POV

When I saw her kissing Chris I want to kill him. How could he do that me? Me his best friend. I told him I had feelings for her and what does he do he goes and kisses her. They are related. Wait, he kissed her. That means they are MATES.

Fuck, how can this happen to me. I have to go, I can't be here right now. I see her running to me so I can't do anything but wait for her to get close and explain himself. "Zach, Zach I'm sorry," she said crying. Me being an ass I say "Em please, just go back to your brother and forget about me." I think she heard the anger in my voice because in her eyes you can see that she is thinking of something to do.

Then out of nowhere she kissed me. I felt sparks going up and down my body is this how it is like to be with your mate. Can someone have 2 mates? These are all great questions but I don't care. I don't care because the only thing that is going through me is that she's kissing me. Everyone is staring at us. I know I should stop this kiss, but I can't. I can't because I love the feel of her lips on mine I don't ever want it to end.

I feel someone push me off her and to my surprise it's Chris. "What the fuck do you thinking you are doing kissing MY MATE!!!" "Chris she is not your MATE she is your sister. SHE IS MINE!!" "FUCK YOU SHE IS MINE!!" I can see that she is starting to get aggravated, I don't like it. I have to be the bigger person right now and cool the situation down.

"Chris, chill out let's talk about this later." "NO we are not going to talk about this later! We are going to talk about this right here, right now." "Chris listen to Zach please let's talk about this later. I'm tired please tomorrow." "Fine, we'll talk about this tomorrow but I'm just doing this for you. Come on you're coming with me." Just like that he left with her. Her mom and dad ended the party and everyone went home while I went to my room and did the last this I thought I would ever do. I cried myself to sleep. That is of course until someone started throwing rocks at my window.

A/N

I'm so happy. I've been working on this story for about a month and i've finally published it. Last night I saw MORTAL INSTRUMENTS it was really good. MAGNUS BANE is so cute. Thank you for the 17 reads and the 2 vote.

Please COMMENT, FAN, and VOTE ;)