I love you (3)

Thank you for everyone who is reading the story. I love the comments they make my day. If you like/love this story please vote so that we can put it in the top storys beacuse my goal is to make it to #2. Just beacsue i got so many read i update this story twice today i love everyone that reads.I never though that this story would have so many read. THANK YOU

EMILYS POV

I don't understand why Chris was fighting with Zach. I was the one who kissed him if anything. I don't know what happened to him during that kiss but it meant nothing to me. The kiss with Zach that meant everything to me. Why did I leave Chris I should have stayed with Zach. I know, when Chris goes to sleep I'll just go to Zach's room. Just thinking about him makes me want to go to him faster.

******

Finally Chris is asleep. I get off the bed and jump out the window. I know that if I look for him in the hallway Chris is going to find out and I know his bedroom window so why not go through the window. I made it to the window but I'm too tired to jump up so I look for the little rocks and start throwing it at the window. I see the light turn on so that has to mean he heard me.

He looks down at me and a big smile comes across his face. The only thing that I'm looking at is his 8pack. I just want to run my hands up and down and kiss him like my life depends on it but I can't. "Are you going to come up here or are you just going to keep checking me out!!" "Haha your funny. I can't get up there I'm too tired I can't jump up. Can you come help me?"

"Won't your brother be mad?" "He doesn't even know that I'm here. Now are you going to help me or do I just leave and go to bed." "No I'll go just give me a minute." He jumped off the balcony and wrapped an arm around my waist and jumped back up onto his balcony. "Happy babe!!!" "With you always." I know he loved what I said.

"Umm do you want to go to sleep? Do you want a change of clothes? You can sleep on the bed I'll just sleep on the floor. Tell me if you get hungry." "Zach relax I do want to go to sleep, I do need a change of clothes, you can sleep with me in your bed, and I'm not hungry." He hand me his shirt and I tell him to turn around and I take off my dress and I put on his shirt. I tell him he can turn back around and he does and he goes to me and wraps him arms around my waist and kisses me. I love him. I love everything about him.

We get in bed and he tightens his hold around me.

"I love you," he whispers in my ear.

"I love you too," I say to him.

CHRIS'S POV

I feel around for my little mate but I can't feel her. I open my eyes and she wasn't there. I don't want to talk to my Beta Zach not after he kissed my sister my mate. So I call my third in command Keith. 'KEITH' 'Yes Alpha' 'Have you seen my mate today?' 'No Alpha sir.' 'Thank you Keith'

Where the fuck is Emily!! I swear if Zach took her away from me he will pay. No one touches my mate much less kisses her. I get out of bed and walk to Zach's room. Zach lives in the pack house 5 rooms away from mine so it doesn't take me a long time. Once I near his room and the most amazing smell hits my nose. It smells like strawberries and chocolate. Mate!!!!!

I open the door not even bothering to knock and there they are. My beautiful mate and Zach. Emily looks so beautiful when she is asleep. I look around the room and see her dress is on the floor. I look back at her and see that she is wearing his shirt and I also see that her lips are an inch away from his lips. If it wasn't that she was asleep I would get Zach and throw him through the window but I care for her sleep so I'll just let it be. Just for now.

A/N

If you love teen wolf, Vampie diaries, One direction, How I met your mother, and the mortal instruments series please vote.

Please COMMENT, VOTE, and VOTE