Him

The sun catches his icy blue eyes as he walks, dripping in sweat from practice. His skin looking more glamours than ever.  His light brown hair absorbing the sunlight. I can't help but stare forever, not realizing his car is right behind me and he's walking straight towards it. He gets about a foot in front of me and I realize how close he is and try to move over and around him swiftly. But with my luck, he bumps right into me knocking me to the ground and spilling my drink and papers along with it all.
I hurry to apologize, but he touches my lips with his index finger telling me to shut up, but in a nice way. He says "it was my fault, I am sorry. Are you okay?" he asks. I could say no and have it be like one of those really fake love story's and have him take me to the hospital, but I'm not gonna do that. I reply with a "yes." He helps me gather my things and asks me my name. I almost go blank. "Angel, Angel Hampton" I say shyly. He laughs at my shyness. I blush, he's never noticed me like this before. God he's so hot. "Um, so what's your name?" I ask trying not to show that I don't already know his name. He says proudly with his chest puffed out "Kyle Armstrong, but don't act like you don't already know babe." I blush way more than needed, he called me babe!