Yes!!

I go into shock. Did he really just ask me out? What if he is just trying to get it have sex with him? I'm not ready, I haven't had a boyfriend since 7th grade and I'm a senior in high school! How does it work?! Oh god. "he grabs my hand and says "just say yes angel. You know you want to anyways." He says as he kisses my hand.
It stays silent for a few moments and I sigh and say "fine, but no funny business I want a real relationship Kyle, no bullshit!" I tell him bluntly. He kisses me and says "okay than, I'll see you tomorrow babe." He says as he leaves. I jump up and down in excitement! He asked me out! And I said yes!! I scream in excitement! Oh my god! Kyle Armstrong is my boyfriend!! Oh my gosh! I have to tell Hannah! She's gonna freak out! Ahhh!! I say with a scream. I'm freaking out!
"Hello?" Hannah says when she picks up the phone. "Hannah you are never gonna guess what just happened to me!" I say almost screaming in the phone. "Oh no, tell me what happened. Did Kyle steal you v card?" She says sadly. "What?! No! He asked me to be his girlfriend! I told him no bullshit though." I say in one breath realizing I'm screaming again. "Oh my gosh angel! I'm so happy for you! I'm gonna come pick you up, you and I gotta upgrade your dating the #1 hottie in school you gotta look good at all times. Get about a $100 bucks from you mom and dad.