Triggered

I get home and go to my room and play some music. I touch my lips as I remember his touch. I wish it never stopped. I love his touch and I want more. I'm stopped in my thoughts as there is a knock at my door. "Who is it?" I ask. "It's me Kyle." He says. "Come in." I say. He walks in and stands next to my bed where I am laying. "What do you want?" I ask with no compassion. "You" he says bluntly. I sit up straight and look at him strangely. "What?" He asks with concern. "What you said. What do you mean you want me? Your a jock and you ca get any girl, why me?" I ask not understanding. "I like you." He says. "I'm not buying it Kyle, you just want sex" I tell him.
He sighs and sits down on my bed next to me. "What are you doing Kyle?" I ask. He kisses me, my whole body goes hot. His kiss warms me. His kiss is instance and very passionate. I push his check to tell him to stop. "Why did you do that?" I ask with much concern. "I want you angel" he says. "Kyle stop, seriously, my mom is down stairs and I don't want you playing with feelings or my body." I say bluntly. "Angel give me a chance to show you my world." He says sweetly. "What do you mean Kyle?" I ask confused. "Go out with me." He states. I go into shock. "Are you for real asking me out?" I ask "yes I am asking you out angel." He says with a smile.