Why Are You Here?

I get home and go to my room and play some music. I touch my lips as I remember his touch. I wish it never stopped. I love his touch and I want more. I'm stopped in my thoughts my a knock at my door. "Who is it?" I ask. "Angel, some young man is here for you." My mom says through the door. What? He's here?! Why!? I walk down stairs and Kyle is sitting on my couch waiting. "Kyle?" I ask him, "hey angel." He says huskly. "Um what are you doing here?" I ask afraid of what he's gonna say. "I'm here for you beautiful." He says sweetly. "Um what?" I ask in confusion. "Come on, you don't have to hide it from your mom anymore." He says. I am pissed, why is playing with my mother's feelings. "Oh darling you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend" my mom says cheerfully. "Oh where are my manners, would you like to stay for dinner, uh... Kyle is it?" She says scrabbling her thoughts together. "Uh mom, I think Kyle and I were just about to go out and grab a bite." I say as I slightly elbow Kyle in the gut. He grunts in slight pain. "Oh okay baby girl. Don't be out too late now." My mom says as we walk out the door.
We both walk towards his car. "Okay Kyle what the hell?" I'm not your girlfriend and you aren't my boyfriend!" I say in anger. "Whoa whoa whoa. You might wanna lighten up babe." He says calmly. "Why are you doing this?" I ask with a sigh. "Because you owe me for leaving me hanging, you won't have sex with me, but you'll lead me on? What's up with that?" He asks. I sigh, knowing he needs to know. "Fine, I won't have sex with you is because I know how you treat girls. Once you have sex with them, you leave them alone. Like nothing happened. I don't wanna be that girl." I say shyly.