Getting ready for the party

I end up rushing everything, freaking out, saying "is this sexy enough?" Or "you think Kyle will like it?" And always saying "isn't this a little short?" I've been to a party before, I dance, drink, smoke, do some other stuff. But I'm a vergin believe it or not. I want my first time to be romantic and when I ready. I really like Kyle and I know he's a guy that sleeps around with a lot of girls but maybe I can change that part of him?
"Angel!" Hannah yells. I just a little because we're in the same room, there was no need for to yell. "Yeeess Hannah?" I ask her. "You have 10 minutes before you have to leave and you haven't even found an outfit yet or done any makeup or your hair! Your hair is still wet from your shower!" She says to me in a panic tone. I freak out, 10 minutes to all that? I can't be any later than half a hour or it will like I'm not interested in him.
"Hannah, this is the one." I tell her. She nods at me in agreement. The dress is very form fitting, it's felt black, just covering my whole ass, with a gold body chain thing I don't know to work or take off but looks great. Hannah does the perfect smokey eye, false lashes, and fills in my eyebrows excatly. We decide to blow dry my hair and leave it natural, slightly curly. My hair is naturally ombré/high lights so it looks nice with the dress.
I check my phone and see it's time for me leave for the party. I hug Hannah and get in my car and head to the party blaring some music.