Chapter 1-Have "FUN" Night!

One day, Elsa's friends planned out a little party out. Elsa refused to go anywhere because she is got worried about work. Anna wanted her to relax for one night at least. Elsa got convinced to go by Anna. Anna is Elsa's best friend ever since kindergarten. They loved to hang out with each other all of time. When they turned adults, Elsa was going to college and working at her job. Elsa didn't have time to spend time with others .Let's get back to the story here. Elsa said,"yes, I will go. Everyone convinced to take a break. Then, I will this weekend."

"Yes! We wanted to get out of your bubble a long time, ago," Anna screamed excitedly.

"You,guys could have convinced me,earlier," Elsa said.

"She is right," Rapunzel said,"We didn't even try harder, earlier."

"I wish we did," Merida said.

"Guys, calm down," Elsa said,"it is fine because you,guys don't always get your way."

Later on that night, Elsa, Rapunzel, Merida and Anna arrived at the little party out. Elsa thinking,"Why did I agreed to this?"

Jack's POV

I hate my friends, sometimes, but they care so much about me. They invited me out to this little party with girls, who I don't know at all. I like to party not with random strangers. I walked in the little party and saw a cute blonde girl with pretty waves.

She is so cute compared to the other ones I had dated

She is so cute compared to the other ones I had dated. She seems different somehow. My friends wanted me to get know others better, but I love to fool around more. I said,"Hi," to her.

She completely ignored me. Why is doing this? Almost every girl talked to me, but not her?

One of other girls told me,"She doesn't like talking that much."

Really? She is lying to me. She doesn't like me at all.

Elsa's POV

This guy is trying to talk to me ,but I completely ignore him. He looks pissed off at me. He looked so handsome,but some guys like that will not dump me for a another girl. He is probably that type of guy. He is really annoying me, right now! I guess I will say hi to him.I finally said, "Hi," to him.

I finally said, "Hi," to him

Jack's POV

Finally she said hi to me. It irrates me when people don't say hi back. She had a great nerve to test it, but I tested on her,too. I guess she didn't like to be center of attention at all, either. Most girls want to be the center of attention. This girl has many "issues".

Anna's POV

FINALLY SHE SAID HI TO THAT GUY! I am very happy she took a step out of her comfort "zone."  She was very easygoing and now, she is very hard and stubborn, but I was lucky to get her out of thinking about work for once.

Hiccup's POV

He picked one of the harder girls to talk with. Does he know her name,yet? If he doesn't, he will have many issues to find her again (if he likes her). He dated so many girls, but this girl doesn't seem have a interest in him at all.

Jack's POV

This girl doesn't like talking at all. I need to get her attention somehow. I NEED HELP! All of my friends are distracted with the other girls. THAT SUCKS! She seems she hates a lot. I asked her,"What you do like to do?"

Thus girl turned her face towards me,"Why are you asking me?"

Man, she doesn't like me at all. She doesn't like to talk with me at all.

One of her friends got her to get a drink. She seems to be more happy around others than me. That is so strange.

Elsa's POV

Man,that guy is getting on my nerves. Why do I deal with him? He thinks I am "easy" girl to pick on. I pretty glad he doesn't know my name, yet.

I grabbed my drink and drink it very quick to loosen myself. I feeling a little bit more calm and happy. I walk towards that white hair guy.

Jack's POV 

She looks drunk, already after a drink. Wow, she looks more happy and less tense when she looks like  this. She unexpectually came close to my face and kisses me. That kiss felt so good and warm. I kissed her back and then, she suddenly smiles at me. She is so beautiful when she smiles. I carried her and took her to my car.

Anna's POV

She got drunk quickly after getting a drink. She kissed him, and he kissed her back. I am very happy, she finally got her first kiss, already! After that he carried her to his car, I trust him with her. She needs to get out more often.

Jack's POV

Finally, she is not stubborn this time. She is very happy when she is not tensed. A few minutes later, I arrived at house with her.

I opened the door of my car, she came out and pushed me against the garage door

I opened the door of my car, she came out and pushed me against the garage door. She looks at me with those very shiny blue eyes.  She kissed me again,and I kept kissing her back while I carried her to my bedroom.

I hope you starred it if you like it☆
Talk to you,guys later! :)

Sincerely,
Carla Marie ♡