Chapter 4- Unexpected

Elsa doesn't know about the girl, who is trying to get Jack back. She wants him for the power. He doesn't know what the mystery girl will do to Elsa at all.

??'s POV

I want him,but everytime I seen him with a girl. This time is official. He proposed to her. Why? I am his best friend since we were kids. I love him so much. I am tired of people getting in my way to Jack. That blonde will face with my plan. She doesn't know about I will do to her. I need sleep pills in her drink or food, somehow. Ooo I know how to do that. She is in the shower, right now. Let's walk in.
I opened the door. She is very lucky she doesn't have alarm security thing. I crushed the pills and put it in her tea. Yes! I need to get out of here, quickly. I ran away quickly,so, as she doesn't see me. She walked in and took a sip of her tea. "I just got up not long ago. I guess go back to sleep,"she said.
I ran away from the house before Jack notices me.

Elsa's POV

I am feeling dizzy and drowsy all of sudden. I can't walk to my room, barely. I guess I go to my couch.

Jack's POV

I walked downstairs and I heard a big thump in the kitchen. Elsa? I ran quickly as possible to the kitchen. I saw Elsa passed out. The smell of her tea smelled odd and strange. I need to take the hospital, right now. I picked her up and carried her to the car. I set her down gently on passenger's seat. I got ready and started the car. I stepped on hard to the pedal to the hospital. I called Anna about meeting me at hospital. Anna got surprised and would meet there,soon.

A couple of hours later, a doctor told me unexpected news. "Seems someone had drugged her with sleeping pills."
I surprised and realized there was something else and doctors are not telling me at all. Doctor said," Only one who needs to know the big news is best friend."
"I am her fiancé. I have the right to know what wrong with her."
The doctor told me,"It seems she hasn't updated her relationship status on the papers for census,so, the best friend is only one listed for now. So, you need to get out, sir."
I walked out nicely, so, I don't get kicked out of the hospital.

Elsa's POV

I woke up in the hospital bed. What happened to me? I heard Jack talking to someone. I saw Anna sitting down in the chair next to me. "What happened to me?" I asked.
"Excuse miss, the news I need to tell you is you got drugged by sleep pills,"a doctor said.
  "I have a question if you mind us, asking?" a nurse asked.
  "Sure,"I answered.
  " Is there a chance you are pregnant?" the doctor asked.
  "Wait what? There is no way," I said.
  "Have been missed your period and any symptoms of fatigue?" The doctor asked.
   "Fatigue, yes. I want to confirm it, but how?"
   "We can draw some blood to confirm it if you want to know,"the doctor said.
   "I want to know, please do it soon as possible," I said.
   "Are you sure, Elsa?" Anna asked.
   "Yes, I am sure," I responded.
   "Okay, she wants to know. You have my permission to do, Nurse Dedrick."
   The nurse toke me to a separate room from everyone else. Then, I got settled, and then the nurse draw some blood from me.
   Hours later, I got some sleep. I woke up by the voice of the doctor. "What is the commotion about?"
    Everyone got silent and doctor said,"You're pregnant, Miss Andrelle."
    "How is that possible?" I asked.
    "Tests don't lie, miss. Congrats!" The doctor said.
    I was thinking how to tell Jack about this. How? What happened the other night? I had ...what? No I didn't. My dad is gonna to kill me if he knew about this. That night I got drunk with a random guy, which was Jack. Was it him?

How will Elsa tell him? Who is the girl following/stalking Jack and Elsa? A celebrity? A ex-girlfriend? Will rest of the plan work?

Talk to you,guys later! :)

Sincerely,
Carla Marie ♡