Chapter 5- Craziness

A Day Later...

??'s POV
"Daddy, look these pictures! The rumor is true about Jack and this girl are getting married."

"Let me see

"Let me see."He grabs my phone gently from my hands. He looked at it pissed off.
"Why did he break this promise with me about marrying you?"
"I don't know, daddy.." I cried in tears.
"Please daddy, can you get him back for me?" I asked.
"I will, darling." He sounded that he was pissed. Yes, my plan worked! Finally, Jack will be mine only! I don't care about the others feel about me at all.
I went upstairs to my room; I looked at myself in the mirror. I realized thers no way he can't resist me. I am so adorable and cute.

I heard my name called from downstairs

I heard my name called from downstairs. "Jamie, please come downstairs."

I walked downstairs looking at Jack. Jack? Why is he here? I guessed starred at myself too long in the mirror. "Jack?"
"Your dad called me to come over. What is wrong, Jamie?"
"Break off your engagement." I said with cute face.
"How did you know about the engagement?" Jack asked.
"I am not telling you at all,Jack" I answered politely.
"If you don't, I will get you. I know something you don't know. Elsa hasn't told the big news, has she?"
"What news are you talking about, Jamie?" Jack asked. He sounded he pissed.
"She..is..oooopps.I am not telling you. It is not my business to say it."
When I was trying walking to him, I slipped on the rug. Jack caught me in his arms.

His face is so close to mine, and I directly stared at his blue eyes

His face is so close to mine, and I directly stared at his blue eyes. I got up to kiss on his cheek gently; he blushed very hard. He let go of me gently while I was standing up properly.
"Jack? I missed you so much!" I said. I cried in big tears,and I can't stand him with a another girl. Why am I standing there?
"Jamie? I am sorry I don't like you, anymore...It doesn't matter how much I change. I will love someone else."
My dad came in and saw me crying. He walked towards Jack. He slaps him in the face. "Never come back anymore. You hurt my daughter's feelings. Plus, you broken a promise with her."
"What promise?" Jack asked.
"You promised her to marry her. GET OUT NOW!" my dad yelled in scary tone.
Jack ran out of the house. My plan didn't work. I guess I will do something else. I guess he forgot about the conversation, earlier.

Jack's POV
I never expected that would happen to me. I totally forgot about that promise. What news Elsa know? She hasn't told me, yet. Why Jamie know not me?

I need to go to the hospital,now. Jamie kept me thinking: "Elsa hasn't told you the big news, did she?She..is..oooopps. I am not telling you." Jamie knows something, what is it? I wish she told me. I forgot I don't get everything I want, do I? I remember she told me,"Break your engagement..If you don't, I will get you." What she mean by this? No way she's jealous about our relationship. No..she still likes me. No that's wrong.

  I ran to my car; I start the car with my key. Then, I drove out the driveway to escape from the place from abuse. I am tired being clueless. What is Elsa hiding from me? Honestly, I want to know.

Will Elsa give him the answer about the pregnancy? What will Jamie do to stop Jack from disaster? Will Elsa stop her?

Oooo this is getting intense. Jamie is getting mysterious. Is she? Jamie will regret something in the next chapter. What is it? I am not telling you until the next chapter comes out. :)

Talk you,guys later!
Sincerely,
xCarla Mariex ♡