Chapter 6- Oohh Noo! -_-

Jack's POV
    My life is going into tiny pieces. What is Elsa hiding from me? I knocked on the Elsa's door at the hospital. "Come in," Anna said.
   "Pardon me, Anna. I need to talk with Elsa for a bit if you don't mind," I said.
   "No problem. Please don't be harsh," Anna said. Anna walks out of the room to get things done.
   What you mean not to be harsh? I need what Elsa is hiding from. I sat down on a chair next the bed. Elsa woke up peacefully. She is so beautiful. "Why are you, doing here, Jack?" she asked.

Elsa's POV
  He wants to know something about me. Does he? Oooh. I completely forgot to tell Jack about our big news. "Jack, I need to tell you, something big. Be don't get mad at me."

   I rubbed my lower abdominal, and I smiled very happily at me. He looked at me weirdly. "Uhmmm..."

Jack's POV
  Why is she running her stomach? What is it? Ooopps..I was looking at her weirdly,  am I? I blushed very hard and turn my face away. " I am so sorry looking at yoi, weirdly. What is the news you going to tell me?"
  "Uuhhhmmm..I'm pregnant." she answered politely with a smile.
   "Really?"I asked. I got excited while I was saying it.
    "Yes, I am really," Elsa said," I was nervous to say it to you. I thought you would be pissed off."
   "Why would I be mad? I am very happy,"I said.
   "That's good to hear, but one issue though,"Elsa said.
   "What is the issue?" I asked. What would to be the problem? Is it Jamie? Or something else?
   "Uuhhhmmm, my dad would be mad about this. I am thinking we should get married soon before the baby comes out. That's my opinion so my dad doesn't know about the baby until after," Elsa said.
   "Your dad us very protective is he?"
I asked.
   I heard a knock on the door. Who is it?
   "Please come in," Elsa said.
   Her dad just walked in; Elsa is getting anxious when he walks towards her. "Hi, dad. So what are you,doing here? I thought you had work today."
     "I don't go to work since I heard about you being in the hospital. Why did anyone tell me you were here?"
      "I don't want to worry about me since mom.."
     "Yea, I know. What happened to you? No one would tell the news," his dad asked. He knows about the news does he?
     "Uuhhhmmm..I'm.."
      I held her hand so she knows I am here for her. She pressed my hand back.
     "What is it, honey? I guess I will talk with Jack for a bit if you don't mind," Her dad said.
    "You may talk with him," Elsa said.
    "Are you sure, Elsa? I guess I will back soon,okay? Please rest. I don't  want to get exhausted," I said.
    I walked with her dad for a bit outside of hospital.  He sounded like he is pissed about something."What is wrong with sir?"
    He looked at angrily and grabbed my collar. He put against the tree. "Why did you get her pregnant? Yea, I already know. You better stay away from her or else."
   Is this Elsa wants? She wanted to prevent this from happening,but it is too late. "No, I will not leave her alone, sir because I love her. I don't care about your opinion of me."
  "I guess not. You always take risks, do you? I guess I will do this."
   He punched repeatedly until he stopped." I hate you, Mr . Frost,"Her da screamed," Why did I pick you as her fiancée?"
   I pasted out on the ground. Then, 30 minutes later, a doctor came to me."Sir, are you okay? What happened to you?"
   I felt so dizzy and couldn't understand them at all. What are they talking about? I passed out unexpectedly.

Anna's POV
   I saw a man on a stretcher. Wait what? That's totally Jack.  What happened to him? I ran to the doctors. "Pardon me, doctor? What happened to him?"
   "It look like someone beat him up repeatedly. Did you know him?"
   "Yes, I do," I said.
    "Can you please wait in the waiting for me? This is an emergency. We have to go."
   The doctors ran off with Jack, quickly. I guess this is very major. I am very worried. Who did this? I want to know. I will figure who did this to him. I have to tell Elsa. Should I?

How will Elsa react to this? Will Anna figure out who did this? What will Elsa do for Jack?

I am sorry for posting this so late! I hope you enjoyed this! Please give me a star! ^^

Talk to you, guys later! :)

Sincerely,
xCarla Mariex