Chapter two- Say that again?

"Sans!!" Frisk cried out. Her eyes shot open and she was hot. Very hot. She rolled her head to she side and saw Sans fumble to his feet. Frisk gasped for air with every breath she took.

"Frisk? Y-you okay?" He asked, trying to find his balance.

Frisk panted. "Sans.." She reached to him. Her vision was blurry and she couldn't think straight. "Sans it's.." She tried getting out of bed but fell and sans caught her.

"Oh no.. PAPYRUS!" He called, lifting frisk up and carrying her bridal style.

"Brother?" He asked, peeking in the room. "It is really really late, why are you calling me?"

"Call a human doctor and tell them we've got a kid who's really sick and need medical attention - NOW!" He brought her down the stairs as Papyrus dialed. He quickly slipped some shoes on her feet and got on his own slippers.

"Sans..?" Frisk asked. Her crystal eyes were hazed and she was quickly declining in health. She smiled gently. "Do you see them?"

Sans looked at her, worriedly. His eyes were dark with panic as he carried the girl to the hospital in the black of night, their path brightly lit by the full moon. "See what, baby girl?"

Frisk closed her eyes. "The flowers.. They're.. Everywhere.."  Sans let out a shaky sigh and began running to their destination. "So pretty."

"Stay awake for me, Frisk. Please." He said as he ran. He was nearing the hospital when suddenly he felt her go limp. "FRISK!" He shouted, shaking her. He had stopped in his tracks as he tried getting her awake. "Cmon, kid, wake up!" Little blue tears formed in the corners of his eyesockets as he shook her more.

He grunted as he continued moving, but even faster. He was in a run now and he reached the hospital. Busting through the doors, glass shards stuck in his bones. "WE NEED A DOCTOR, NOW!" He shouted, tears running down his face as the breathing of Frisk was even slower than before.

A nurse gasped and ran to them, "Sir! What is the meaning of this?"

Sans panted, "W-we were walking a-and there were flowers and suddenly bam! She's dying!" He stuttered as he looked around. "Ma'm, you gotta help. She won't wake up, she's been burning a fever all night, and it's only getting worse. Please. My brother should have called? Saying the kid was sick?"

The nurse looked at another kid who was sick and vomiting in the lobby. "So you mean that kid wasn't the one about him poisoning the kid with his spaghetti?"

He shook his head. "No, this kid is worse than just being food poisoned. She needs medical attention RIGHT. NOW."

"Sir, calm down. I'll get our top doctors on this case immediately. I see that she is also Frisk, ambassadors to the Monster kind. We will be careful as to cure her as fast as possible, Sans the Skeleton."

He wasn't even paying attention to the fact that she knew his name. He never really talked to humans, but right now he was only focused on getting Frisk better. Sans walked with them as they took Frisk back.

"Sir, we are going to have to ask you to go to the lobby." A male nurse told him, standing in front of him.

Sans' eyesockets were empty. "You don't wanna have a bad time, do ya? I need to be with her. You don't understand how valuable she is."

Slightly creeped, the nurse fidgeted. "Sir, please, go to the lobby."

Sans shoved him away and ignored the shouts as they took Frisk back into a strange room. "Sir!" A woman called to him but he grabbed herby the neck and picked her up. Anger was shooting through his bones, but he saw what he was doing and set her down gently. "I am so sorry, ma'm.." He told her, putting a little bandaid on her neck.