Chapter three- It only takes one touch

"Sir, you need to wake up." A nurse said to sans. "We are taking Frisk to Advanced Monster Medicinal Hospital in the Capital and you are the closest thing to family she has, right?"

Sans bobbed his head as he woke up. When he didn't see Frisk, he shit awake. "Huh? Oh, yeah. Am I allowed to go with her?"

"She specifically requested you, but I have to make sure you're family." The nurse looked him in the eye.

Sans nodded. "While back she told me her family was seriously ill when she was running around the mountain before she fell down. Toriel adopted her in as her own but she and I are closer than a peanut butter and jelly on a sandwich.

The nodded gave him a slight smile. "Good. Come with me then, they're transferring her now and I'm sure you want to be with her."

"I want to be with her every second I can be." He began walking with the nurse as she brought him to the roof. He saw the helicopter and looked around and saw hem load Frisk onto it. "Thank you, ma'm." He shook her hand and quickly went to the helicopter.

Frisk opened her eyes. Flowers covered her ears and were strewn all along her body in random places, but mostly in her hair. "S-sans..?" She rasped.

Sans ran up to her and grabbed her hand. "I'm right here, baby girl."

Frisk felt his hand and looked around and saw him. "Sans.." A small smile formed on her face.

He placed one of his hands on her cheek and rubbed it. "I'm here."

The girl closed her eyes as the helicopter took off. Sans refused to sit down and he rode the vehicle. "Stay awake, baby girl." He told her, though she wouldn't hear. He clenched her hand every time she would drift off to sleep and that kept her awake.

"Sans, I'm sorry." She said to him. Sans shook his head.

"Anyone got a pen and paper?" He asked. Someone gave him their pen and someone else their paper. He scribbled quickly a note that read, "you don't have to be sorry, kid."

"Yes I do, sans." She replied. Her voice was shaky and sometimes hard to understand due to her not knowing what she's saying. "I didn't listen to you about the damn flowers and now I'm here. The monsters don't have another ambassador if I die."

Sans flipped the paper over and scribbled, "They have me. I will take over if you are unfit to work, not like you won't live or anything though."

Frisk scoffed a laugh. "I'm going to die, sans.. I went deaf in a matter of hours, I'm going," she was interrupted by a cough. "Mute already. I can't walk, I cant do anything by myself anymore. Whatever this is, it's killing me quickly."

Sans shook his head. "Don't say that baby girl.." He muttered. Frisk stared at him, knowing he said something just not what. He looked for room on the paper and found enough to scribble, "frisk, you're going to live." And with that, they landed and frisk laid back in her bed. She held tightly sans' hand as she was raced down. She was taken from him as a female reptilian Doctor started shouting orders and requests for tests.

"Don't worry, Sans. We'll make sure she's alright by midnight. By the way, my name is Doctor Felicia Brawn. I'm the head doctor of this hospital of medi-magic, so she's in good paws, claws, hooves and hands." She shook his hand and walked on.

"Thank you, doc." He said as he was guided to the lobby. "Aaaand back at the lobby.. Great."

A little wolf boy sat, yawning. His big green eyes looked up at Sans and he smiled. "Hia! My names Cray! Are you Sans the Skeleton!?" He smiled, his bright blue and yellow striped shirt was dusty and dirty and he was obviously beaten up due to the masses of bruises, cuts, black eyes and blood stains on his shirt and in his white fur.