Chapter six- Dont leave me

"What do you mean you can't see out of it?" Felicia asked, checking monitors and her notepad. "The medicine should have gotten rid of all of the disease  from your system by now!"

Frisk sighed. She looked up as Sans, who looked sad. "I-I don't know, Felicia.. I.. I just can't see out of my left eye." She closed her eyes and tears squeezed out.

Sans reached and held her hand. She flinched back slightly at first, but frisk grabbed his hand. "Don't worry, baby girl. I've got ya."

Frisk blinked. "Doctor, i thought it would work.. Why didn't it work?"

Felicia sighed. "I don't know. I'll run some tests, you people stay put, okay?"

Alphys looked at Frisk with a strange and worried look. "We're so sorry, Frisk. H-hey, look at the bright side, you can still see out of one of your eyes!"

"Yeah! You're just like me now, kid!" Undyne grinned as she tried lightening the mood by pointing to her eyepatch.

"Yes, darling, you're just as gorgeous as Undyne now." A mechanical voice said. "Trust me, it gives you... Character."

Frisk smiled, "thanks guys. I don't know what I'd do without you guys." Her eyes closed and she yawned, stretching. "But I am pretty tired. So I think I'm gunna hit the hay. You guys should get some sleep too," she said, her voice slightly quieter than before.

Sans shrugged. "Since I don't need to be hooked up to stuff, I think I'll just stay here if that's okay with you, pap."

Papyrus nodded. "If you want to stay, I shall stay with you!"

Frisk giggled slightly as she laid back in her bed. "You do that, papyrus. Sans, don't you think Felicia would want you in your own room?"

Sans shrugged, "I'd rather stay here with you." He used his arms to wheel himself next to her bed so he was in arms reach as papyrus sat down, cozying up under a fuzzy blanket and pulling his knees close to his chest to fit in the bench.

"Okay. As I said, it's up to you." Frisk yawned again, reaching over and turning off the bright light next to her. As the darkness consumed the room, sans felt nothing but worry.

Why had the medi-magic not worked on her eye? Was it the same reason his legs worked weird? What was wrong with the little boy who had it and how did he even get it? Thoughts raced in his mind until a calming hand was placed on sans' knee.

"Sans.." Frisk whispered. "You should lie down in the bed with me. Sleeping while sitting is hell on your back."

Sans flinched as she said this. "O-okay.." He whispered back. Papyrus was fast asleep and let out quiet little "Nyeh"'s. The short skeleton pushed himself up slightly and the wheelchair made a loud squeak. He winced and got up, holding tightly to the bed as he sat down next to frisk.

The girl scooted over, making room for Sans to lie down. When he hesitated, she rolled her eyes. "Don't be so awkward about it. It's not like it's your first time sleeping with me." After a moment, frisk blushed a bright red as she realized how dirty it sounded. "N-not like that!"

Sans was a certain tint of blue. "Just stop talking." He said as he stuck his legs into the blanket and turned his back toward Frisk as he laid back.

Frisk blushed harder, not knowing she could. She turned her over, facing away from sans. She couldn't think, or sleep. All she could do was sit there. "Sans..?" She whispered, not expecting a reply since it was so late.

"... yeah..?"

Frisk closed her eyes. "Thanks."

"..." He pulled the blanket over his shoulder. "You're welcome."