Chapter 16

London was such a massive place, I was lost already and i had a nearly no money left in my bank. I'm going to be screwed. I know no one that lives in London; Literally no one. I questioned why they would take my mother out of America though? I'm so over this wild goose chase want it to be over. Can someone wake me up from this nightmare?

I went to a near by store to grab a few essential items; I may be homeless but i don't want to officially look the part. I grabbed a few things and a bit to eat; I had to be specifically careful now with how much money i spent, knowing that sometime soon i was going to end up sleepign under a bridge starving until i get sick and eventually- No i shouldn't be thinking like that. 

I went to pay when my card declined

"You have to be kidding me" I said 

"Sorry mam' Your card declined; do you want to swip again?" The cashier spoke. I didn't know what to do. I had officially no money. Where was i going to sleep? what was i going to do? I'm so alone in a big place and i have no idea where to go. 

"Uh.. um. No its fine. Sorry" I said pulling my bag over my shoulder and walking out. All i had were my clothing and phone; which was flat so it had no use. 

It looks like this nightmare is only getting worse; I walked for about 40 minutes until i came across a park, By now it was late in the evening so i decided to walk futher into the park to find a park bench; I came across one and thank god it was right next to a lake behind a few trees. I dumped my bag down underneath the bench and pull out one of my baggy hoodies and used a few pieces of clothing as a pillow. It was going to be a sleepless, cold night.

-

Its been 3 days since i found out i have no money left, nothing. Ive been sleeping on the same park bench for the past 2 nights now. I decided to do something with myself since it was freezing today. I walked to the mall where it was warm and i could look at all the things i wish i could have. 

I walked around the mall and i was starving; my stomach hurt so much from being so starved and my legs were so weak; I sat down in a seat in the foodcourt. I knew people were staring at me. Probably by the way i looked and smelt; that probably wasn't very pretty. I looked around at everyone eating their breakfast and my stomach grumbled even more. Until a very fragile looking old lady came over to me and passed me some money 

"Here you go love, I was you once in my life" The old lady said 

"Thankyou" I said and grabbed the money off the table; I know i should've been more polite but i haven't eaten in nearly 3 days. I really needed food. I walked over to Mcdonalds and ordered somethings off the breakfast menu; A bagal and a hot chocolate. I sat back down in my spot and ate so fast i thought i was going to be sick. It was relieving knowing i would atleast survive another day. I honestly don't know how long i can keep this up for though. 

I sat there staring at everyone walking past me; They looked so happy and they had their children and all the couples. if only i was back home in my warm bed; With all the food in the world. Where i could be safe and smile again. Something stopped me in my trance, I felt a hand on my shoulder and i turned my head to see a familiar face. 

"Ally; What are you doing here?" He asked, He was clearly a few years older than me but i can't quite pick up on who it was. 

"Do i know you?" I replied 

"Its Liam; Liam Payne" I knew this kid. Nialls mate; Well one of them.

"Oh um.. Well i just came on holiday" The last thing i wanted was him knowing about everything and getting all into my business.

"Don't bullshit me; I know why you're here. You're coming with me" He said grabbing my things from the table infront of me, I grabbed my bag. 

"Don't fucking touch my stuff; I hardly know you dick" I said and grunted pulling my bag over my shoulder